Windows 10: Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?

Discus and support Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok this is really annoying. I restarted my computer twice. Even when tabs arent open it does this and I dont know how it happened but I want it gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gman7862, Mar 3, 2019.

1. gman7862 Win User

Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?

Ok this is really annoying. I restarted my computer twice. Even when tabs arent open it does this and I dont know how it happened but I want it gone and I cannot find any damn thing that tells me how to remove. Right clicking, dragging, etc. all tried that. How the hell do i get rid of this cause it's covering up some of my programs on my desktop and I dont want it there. It wasnt there an hour ago. The search base on the top wont go away.

Heres a screeny:

Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of? [​IMG]

:)

gman7862, Mar 3, 2019

2. cannot get rid of search bar

Hi,

can someone please tell me how to get rid of this search bar at the top of my screen? it is driving me crazy and doesnt hide when i watch full screen!!

Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of? [​IMG]

xoxoemzxoxo, Mar 3, 2019
  3. help me get rid of the explorer search bar from the top of my screen?

hi can anyone help me get rid of the explorer search bar from the top of my screen?

marktayler1967, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?

Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?

1. Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of? - Similar Threads - Search Bar Top

2. Why is there a DePaul University Banner at the Top of my Search Bar? How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is there a DePaul University Banner at the Top of my Search Bar? How do I get rid of it?: There is now a Banner at the top of my search bar menu box for DePaul University. The box has also been reconfigured and changed as well including a change of font and arrangement of items. How do I get rid of this banner and get my search menu box back to its original state?...
  3. Why is there a DePaul University Banner at the Top of my Search Bar? How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a DePaul University Banner at the Top of my Search Bar? How do I get rid of it?: There is now a Banner at the top of my search bar menu box for DePaul University. The box has also been reconfigured and changed as well including a change of font and arrangement of items. How do I get rid of this banner and get my search menu box back to its original state?...
  4. Why is there a DePaul University Banner at the Top of my Search Bar? How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  6. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  7. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

8. I have this black search bar on top of my screen. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have this black search bar on top of my screen. How do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlwaysAdam569 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg603x/i_have_this_black_search_bar_on_top_of_my_screen/
  9. How do I get rid of the top bar?

How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  10. how to get rid of favorites bar on top

how to get rid of favorites bar on top: I cannot get rid of the favorites bar on top. I have turned it off, restarted, and its still there. Moved from: Surface Pro 3 / Display and screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of top search bar on desktop

2. get rid of search bar on desktop

3. get rid of search bar at top of desktop

4. how to get rid of search bar at the top of desktop