Windows 10: search bar crashing

Discus and support search bar crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi why is my search bar crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-crashing/fc0bdd94-155c-47ec-842e-f8eb25b56885 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Meelad BaghdadRaza, Nov 22, 2021.

1. search bar crashing

Hi why is my search bar crashing?

:)

Meelad BaghdadRaza, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

search bar crashing

1. search bar crashing - Similar Threads - search bar crashing

2. Search bar crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar crash: Hi everyonesearch application on windows 10problem date StatusStopped working 2023 Report sentDetalesProblem Event Name: MoAppCrashPackage Full Name: Microsoft.Windows.Search_1.14.10.19041_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewyApplication Name: praid:CortanaUIand the error continue...
  3. Search bar crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search bar crash: Hi everyonesearch application on windows 10problem date StatusStopped working 2023 Report sentDetalesProblem Event Name: MoAppCrashPackage Full Name: Microsoft.Windows.Search_1.14.10.19041_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewyApplication Name: praid:CortanaUIand the error continue...
  4. Search bar crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search bar crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar crash: Hi everyone Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem details it says that the -Stopped working- and "Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash"...
  6. search bar is crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search bar is crashing: Search bar is not working at all after update. I exhausted all the steps needed with the powershell command and it didnt work. I was able to use it before and I dont like to undo the update to make it fix. Please I need help....
  7. search bar is crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search bar is crashing: Search bar is not working at all after update. I exhausted all the steps needed with the powershell command and it didnt work. I was able to use it before and I dont like to undo the update to make it fix. Please I need help....
  8. search bar is crashing

in Cortana
  9. search bar crashing

in Cortana
    search bar crashing: Hi why is my search bar crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-crashing/fc0bdd94-155c-47ec-842e-f8eb25b56885
  10. search bar crashes

in Cortana
    search bar crashes: Whenever I open search bar it crashes. Even unable to search any program in start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-crashes/968dcbbf-9215-433b-8271-8b968bc736ff