Windows 10: Search bar emojis

Discus and support Search bar emojis in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I get rid of the search bar emojis in Windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NancyHobbs, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Search bar emojis

How do I get rid of the search bar emojis in Windows 11?

:)

NancyHobbs, Mar 19, 2023

2. Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Search bar emojis

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Search bar emojis

1. Search bar emojis - Similar Threads - Search bar emojis

2. Emoji Picker Search Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji Picker Search Not Working: I can bring up the emoji picker with <Win+period> but when I try to search for an emoji by typing in the box, the box does not show the characters I type. Instead, it shows the keys in the order they are on the keyboard like this:What I type: smileWhat shows: qwertSometimes,...
  3. Emoji Picker Search Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emoji Picker Search Not Working: I can bring up the emoji picker with <Win+period> but when I try to search for an emoji by typing in the box, the box does not show the characters I type. Instead, it shows the keys in the order they are on the keyboard like this:What I type: smileWhat shows: qwertSometimes,...
  4. Search bar emojis

Search bar emojis: How do I get rid of the search bar emojis in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-emojis/ccd55074-560b-4f78-8872-ce8f7674314f
  5. Emoji panel search pops up but the search doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji panel search pops up but the search doesnt work: Exactly as the title says. I'm able to open the panel but for some reason it refuses to search anything whether it's gifs, emojis, or symbols. I've tried disabling and enabling the windows search service, I also ran ctfmon.exe, and I also double checked my language and input...
  6. Emoji panel search pops up but the search doesnt work

Emoji panel search pops up but the search doesnt work: Exactly as the title says. I'm able to open the panel but for some reason it refuses to search anything whether it's gifs, emojis, or symbols. I've tried disabling and enabling the windows search service, I also ran ctfmon.exe, and I also double checked my language and input...
  7. how to fix emoji bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix emoji bar: every time i press f1 or m the emoji keyboard opens, is there a way to disable to fix this problem? i am using a Canadian keyboard so the registry entry on 409 is not available to edit...
  8. how to fix emoji bar

how to fix emoji bar: every time i press f1 or m the emoji keyboard opens, is there a way to disable to fix this problem? i am using a Canadian keyboard so the registry entry on 409 is not available to edit...
  9. Search Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Bar: After the latest update, I can type no more than three characters in the search bar next to the start button. I'm on version Version 1909 Build 18363.959. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help you can offer. submitted by /u/patco81 [link] [comments]...
  10. search bar

in Windows 10 Support
    search bar: Can I remove the search bar? I find it irritating and I don't use Chrome. 157359