Windows 10: Search bar gets partially white

Discus and support Search bar gets partially white in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi team!I have the lenovo ideapad gaming 3 ryzen 7 4800h, 512 gb ssd, nvidia gtx 1650 4gb, windows 10 laptop.The search bar turns partially white after... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Aashrya Shrivastava, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Search bar gets partially white

Hi team!I have the lenovo ideapad gaming 3 ryzen 7 4800h, 512 gb ssd, nvidia gtx 1650 4gb, windows 10 laptop.The search bar turns partially white after every few minutes, somehow. When i hover my mouse over it or click on it, it turns back to its original black form.Below are the before and after images:-1 This is what my search bar usually looks like and should look like 2 This is what my search bar becomes after every few minutesPS: I've tried updating all my drivers, windows updates, bios update. It didn't fix thisThanks!

:)

Aashrya Shrivastava, Jun 12, 2021
  2. DrSysop Win User

Search Bar turned white on Windows 10 version 1709

For some reason my search bar went white. I googled this & seems other having issue also & tried this but works & goes back to grey till u type in search bar then goes white again.

1. Settings - Time & language - Region & language. Change your country to Gabon.
    2. Sign out.
    3. Sign back in. The Cortana search box will be gone as Cortana is not available in Gabon.
    4. Go back into Settings and change your country back to the proper one. The Cortana search box will come back, but now it'll be black instead of white.

This does not work on 1709.

DrSysop, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Cortana search bar missing white circle instead

When I left click the white circle the search bar is their. If I right click on the white circle 6 items appear listing what I can do on the task bar such as Show app icons

Regards

anselm_962, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Search bar gets partially white

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Search bar gets partially white

1. Search bar gets partially white - Similar Threads - Search bar gets

2. Search Bar & Window changing to white randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Bar & Window changing to white randomly: For some reason when I type in the search bar at the bottom of windows 10 task bar the window it brings up sometimes has a white background even tho my settings are set to dark colour When I log out and back in again its back to sold greyIs this a known issue ?...
  3. Search Bar & Window changing to white randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Bar & Window changing to white randomly: For some reason when I type in the search bar at the bottom of windows 10 task bar the window it brings up sometimes has a white background even tho my settings are set to dark colour When I log out and back in again its back to sold greyIs this a known issue ?...
  4. Search bar keeps turning white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar keeps turning white: Every time the task bar is updated opening an app, moving an icon, etc. it turns like that. However, when I move my cursor over it, it changes back to normal. I have tried everything in the personalisation settings but nothing works....
  5. Search bar goes white sometimes

in Cortana
    Search bar goes white sometimes: Hi,Sometimes I see that my search bar has gone a little white, not all of it though.This happens when I have something on fullscreen and make it windowed, or it randomly happens out of nowhereThe image of the problem I'm issuing is below this question.Can anyone help me fix...
  6. cartona box is partially white

in Cortana
    cartona box is partially white: my cortana search box becomes partially white when i turn on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cartona-box-is-partially-white/26d4822b-ac53-44a7-9b8c-b9eefae3b5c0
  7. search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason: so recently after the new windows up date my search bar has been turning white for no reason, except for the litters, it creates this box that still has this darkness inside of it because i have dark mode turned on and its extremely annoying for me, does anyone have this...
  8. My search bar turned white

in Cortana
    My search bar turned white: IDK what to do pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-turned-white/4d8e65dd-74f8-44c2-a441-5f8c55c227f5
  9. How to get rid of white bar under address and search bars in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of white bar under address and search bars in File Explorer?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Axius45 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3i00i/how_to_get_rid_of_white_bar_under_address_and/
  10. Windows 10 White Search Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 White Search Bar: On the bottom left of my screen, there is a white search bar that appears after the last update. How do I get rid of this? The bar has become extremely annoying to me....