Windows 10: Search Bar Greyed Out and Cortana Broken

Discus and support Search Bar Greyed Out and Cortana Broken in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I created a video explaining my issue: uAWmJa-JKp0 In addition, Cortana doesn't work at all. 11158 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jaxel, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Jaxel Win User

Search Bar Greyed Out and Cortana Broken

I created a video explaining my issue:

[youtube]uAWmJa-JKp0[/youtube]

In addition, Cortana doesn't work at all.

:)

Jaxel, Jul 31, 2015

2. Cortana greyed out

Did you ever figure this out? The Cortana Search Bar is broken for me and won't let me click in it.

TravisMorton, Jul 31, 2015
  3. My Cortana Search Bar has turned white which looks bad i would prefer the old grey cortana search bar please fix

My Cortana Search Bar has turned white which looks bad i would prefer the old grey cortana search bar please fix

RayneilRao, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Search Bar Greyed Out and Cortana Broken

1. Search Bar Greyed Out and Cortana Broken - Similar Threads - Search Bar Greyed

2. Windows 10 Search Bar Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Bar Greyed Out: I'm extremely annoyed. I just got done reinstalling Windows 10 after discovering that somehow the Windows Installer Service was disabled and nothing worked to fix it. Including EVERY Microsoft suggestion. Now I'm reinstalled and discover that the Installer Service is working...
  3. Windows 10 Search Bar Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Search Bar Greyed Out: I'm extremely annoyed. I just got done reinstalling Windows 10 after discovering that somehow the Windows Installer Service was disabled and nothing worked to fix it. Including EVERY Microsoft suggestion. Now I'm reinstalled and discover that the Installer Service is working...
  4. Windows 10 Search Bar Greyed Out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. search bar broken?

search bar broken?: So when I change tabs, the search tab opens and closes around two, and then it goes back to normal.This is the video link thank you for your help.I use opera gx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-broken/f2bfcc23-b57a-43ea-ba35-ef28d0f3c7a4
  6. Broken search bar

Broken search bar: My search bar doesn't work every time Windows does a security update. The troubleshooter says fixed, but it lies! The only thing I have been able to do is uninstall the update causing the issue but I don't want to have security issues. Please help! Thank you. :...
  7. Broken search bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken search bar: My search bar doesn't work every time Windows does a security update. The troubleshooter says fixed, but it lies! The only thing I have been able to do is uninstall the update causing the issue but I don't want to have security issues. Please help! Thank you. :...
  8. Broken search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Search bar broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar broken: My search stopped working a few days ago, and when I opened it, it closed.As it lets me type and then disappears when I continue, it does not show any results or error messages....
  10. Search bar broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search bar broken: i cant search what the hell? ive tried everything, restarting search.UI, troubleshooting, restarting the PC. does anybody experiecne the same thing? ive tried to upload a screenshot but somehow reddit gave me an error submitted by /u/boigang420 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. type here to search greyed out

2. cortanan search bar greyed out

3. cortana greyed out search