Windows 10: Search bar has different text for different computers.

Discus and support Search bar has different text for different computers. in Cortana to solve the problem; This is not really an issue, but I was wondering why my search bar just says "Search" when my other computers say: "Type here to search".Both computers... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by nickylego14, May 15, 2021.

1. Search bar has different text for different computers.

This is not really an issue, but I was wondering why my search bar just says "Search" when my other computers say: "Type here to search".Both computers are running Windows 10 Home on the Latest Update 20H2.

:)

nickylego14, May 15, 2021
  2. kjgrwv1 Win User

Different DEFAULT search engines per user on Computer?

Yes I have 2 different email domain names and separate computer user login's but it seems that when I add IE as the default search engine on one it changes it as a whole?

kjgrwv1, May 15, 2021
  3. N91 Using different tones for contacts on text messages

Hi all,

Anyone know if it is possible to setup different text message tones for different users in your contact list?

I've tried setting up call groups but my n91 will only allow me to setup different call tones for contacts.

I want different sounds to play when I receive texts from different people!

Can this be done?

Thanks

Nova

novascape---01, May 15, 2021
  4. fussybob Win User

Search bar has different text for different computers.

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Search bar has different text for different computers.

1. Search bar has different text for different computers. - Similar Threads - Search bar has

2. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?: I have one desktop that I use for games and heavier programs like fusion 360 as well as a laptop used for tuning my car and school. They both are signed into the same windows account and would like them to have different desktops. When I make a change on my laptop like...
  3. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?: I have one desktop that I use for games and heavier programs like fusion 360 as well as a laptop used for tuning my car and school. They both are signed into the same windows account and would like them to have different desktops. When I make a change on my laptop like...
  4. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Security Text Looks different.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Text Looks different.: So the other day I received a Security Text code. I wasn't trying to log on to anything and just thought nothing of it. Today i looked at it and it did not have the link for the authenticator app. Also the wording of the text was different. It states "Microsoft account...
  6. Security Text Looks different.

Security Text Looks different.: So the other day I received a Security Text code. I wasn't trying to log on to anything and just thought nothing of it. Today i looked at it and it did not have the link for the authenticator app. Also the wording of the text was different. It states "Microsoft account...
  7. Different device times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different device times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  8. Different devices times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different devices times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  9. Finding different Fonts in a text

Finding different Fonts in a text: I've created a picture with 3 different types of text (font) on Paint 3D. How can I find the font of each phrase? This is the card. But I want to edit with the same fonts anda I can't find them. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  10. COMPUTER HAS CHANGED /DRIVER ARE DIFFERENT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COMPUTER HAS CHANGED /DRIVER ARE DIFFERENT: I BROUGHT A HP DESKTOP CORE i5 NO HYPER THREADING HAS TURBO BOOT . PRESENTLY MY COMPUTER HAS CHANGED IT'S 1YEAR OLD THIS MONTH. THE ARCHITECTURE _HAS CHANGED TO AMD . I HAVE A YELLOW TRIANGLE ON MY DESKTOP .WINDOWS 32.2000,2001,2005,2008,VISA, XP. WINDOW 7 CONTROL MY WINDOW...