Windows 10: Search bar hasn't been functioning and updates can't be installed

Discus and support Search bar hasn't been functioning and updates can't be installed in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, I have been having some issues with my search bar and updating, when I boot up my pc I instantly get an 0xc000012f error . My search bar hasn't... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Junyan You, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Search bar hasn't been functioning and updates can't be installed

Hi,

I have been having some issues with my search bar and updating, when I boot up my pc I instantly get an 0xc000012f error . My search bar hasn't worked since very recently too. I tried searching for updates in setting because I heard that might work to solve the problem but I get a 0x80070643 error when at one of the updates. Very limited knowledge of pc's. Please help.

:)

Junyan You, Sep 12, 2020

2. Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    Fix Windows Update errors via DISM or System Update Readiness tool - Windows Server

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Error: The display manufacturer hasn"t made your display compatible with Windows 10.

I am unable to install Win 10 due to compatibility problem. The message received is appended below.

NVIDIA GeForce 7025/ NVIDIA nForce 630a

The display manufacturer hasn"t made your display compatible with Windows 10. Check with manufacturer for support.

Can anyone give a solution or work around for installing windows 10 on my PC

Original Title: Windows 10 Installation problem

Sam Alex_Bang, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Search bar hasn't been functioning and updates can't be installed

Can anyone help me to run a exe file, please? When I try to run a exe file, the computer said, no. I can´t run a file because the file hasn´t got any identification but I know it is a safe file

When I try to run a exe file, the computer said, no. I can´t run a file because the file hasn´t got any identification but I know it is a safe file

SusanaNicolás, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Search bar hasn't been functioning and updates can't be installed

1. Search bar hasn't been functioning and updates can't be installed - Similar Threads - Search bar hasn't

2. Search Bar Function Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Bar Function Not Working: Hello: my search bar continues to not work. I have tried all of the methods within the community. What is strange is that I am able to paste in text; however, the actual keyboard will not type into the search box. This is extremely frustrating. Please help!...
  3. Search Bar Function Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Bar Function Not Working: Hello: my search bar continues to not work. I have tried all of the methods within the community. What is strange is that I am able to paste in text; however, the actual keyboard will not type into the search box. This is extremely frustrating. Please help!...
  4. The search bar on Windows is not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The search bar on Windows is not functioning: I accidentally used a batch file and it changed the values of the registry. When I try to type into the search boxes on Windows, it doesn't allow me to type. I have found some keys that have been modified.Key: reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search"...
  5. The search bar on Windows is not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The search bar on Windows is not functioning: I accidentally used a batch file and it changed the values of the registry. When I try to type into the search boxes on Windows, it doesn't allow me to type. I have found some keys that have been modified.Key: reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search"...
  6. The search bar on Windows is not functioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Search bar is not functioning.

in Cortana
    Search bar is not functioning.: Hello!Today I started up my computer with my search bar not working. I would click on it and it would disappear after a couple of seconds. I usually can't type in it and I have tried many fixes such as ending search in task manager, using powershell, restarting explorer,...
  8. Search Bar Stops Functioning

in Cortana
    Search Bar Stops Functioning: Good Morning, Windows 10 pro 1909 ver. 10.0.18363.900 Office Professional Plus 2013 Utilizing Outlook 2013 I have discovered that starting the system, the search bar functions as it should, this morning, the only thing I accessed was Outlook Send And Receive, looked at an...
  9. Search bar not functioning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search bar not functioning: I've had an issue lately with the windows search bar not functioning correctly, I have no idea what caused this and don't recall doing anything that could be damaging to the os. https://i.imgur.com/5aTll3L.png submitted by /u/RANDOM_IMPLOSIONS [link] [comments]...
  10. Non-Functional Search Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Non-Functional Search Bar: After I update Windows 10 Professional, the search bar on the left bottom of my screen will no longer work and the icon window above it is blank. If I roll back the latest update, it works again. I have tried many of the online suggestions to no avail. The problem started...