Windows 10: Search Bar Highlights

Discus and support Search Bar Highlights in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!I have faced a problem that I do not have a function to enable search highlights. I only have options "hidden", "show search icon" and "show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LexaSt, Jan 2, 2023.

1. LexaSt Win User

Search Bar Highlights

Hello!I have faced a problem that I do not have a function to enable search highlights. I only have options "hidden", "show search icon" and "show search box". But at the same time, another account on the device has this function. I have already tried to change this in the register editor and downloaded a reg file, but nothing worked.How can I add it to my account?

:)

LexaSt, Jan 2, 2023
Thema:

Search Bar Highlights

1. Search Bar Highlights - Similar Threads - Search Bar Highlights

2. Search bar or highlights icon gets stuck at highlighting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar or highlights icon gets stuck at highlighting.: So I found an issue with the highlighting of the search bar or highlights icon on Windows. When I click out of the search bar or highlights, the highlighting gets stuck. I find this really, REALLY annoying for me. I try to hover over the highlighting that got stuck, it it was...
  3. Search bar or highlights icon gets stuck at highlighting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar or highlights icon gets stuck at highlighting.: So I found an issue with the highlighting of the search bar or highlights icon on Windows. When I click out of the search bar or highlights, the highlighting gets stuck. I find this really, REALLY annoying for me. I try to hover over the highlighting that got stuck, it it was...
  4. Search bar or highlights icon gets stuck at highlighting.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Search Bar Highlights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Bar Highlights: Hello!I have faced a problem that I do not have a function to enable search highlights. I only have options "hidden", "show search icon" and "show search box". But at the same time, another account on the device has this function. I have already tried to change this in the...
  6. Search Bar Highlights

Search Bar Highlights: Hello!I have faced a problem that I do not have a function to enable search highlights. I only have options "hidden", "show search icon" and "show search box". But at the same time, another account on the device has this function. I have already tried to change this in the...
  7. Search bar highlights illustrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar highlights illustrator: Hi, does anyone know who makes the search bar highlight illustrations? I really like them and would like to see who the designer is! Or find them in a bigger size so I can see them better...
  8. Search bar highlights illustrator

Search bar highlights illustrator: Hi, does anyone know who makes the search bar highlight illustrations? I really like them and would like to see who the designer is! Or find them in a bigger size so I can see them better...
  9. Search bar highlights illustrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Highlighted Windows Search Bar

Highlighted Windows Search Bar: Sometimes my windows search bar will be partially highlighted. The only way I can get rid of it is by moving my mouse over it. Any solutions for this strange problem?...