Windows 10: search bar icon

Discus and support search bar icon in Cortana to solve the problem; After the update there is an icon at the search bar which is not there before, how to delete the icon? anyone... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SoloGamerYT, Jun 9, 2022.

1. search bar icon

After the update there is an icon at the search bar which is not there before, how to delete the icon? anyone

:)

SoloGamerYT, Jun 9, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 9, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 9, 2022
  4. search bar icon

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

search bar icon

1. search bar icon - Similar Threads - search bar icon

2. Icons not showing on search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons not showing on search bar: I am using windows 10 home edition and idont know how this problem came but this looks too bad to see icons are not showing on searching something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-not-showing-on-search-bar/5e71b2ae-adcb-4cdf-880a-db9ed674bf22
  3. Icons not showing on search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons not showing on search bar: I am using windows 10 home edition and idont know how this problem came but this looks too bad to see icons are not showing on searching something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-not-showing-on-search-bar/5e71b2ae-adcb-4cdf-880a-db9ed674bf22
  4. image icons on search bar

image icons on search bar: Hello everyone! Last week when bing announced their AI chat little illustrations disappeared and bing's logo appeared instead and I don't know how to hide this logo and bring back search suggested illustrations. They were so pretty and I always loved to look at them but now...
  5. search bar icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search bar icon: After the update there is an icon at the search bar which is not there before, how to delete the icon? anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-icon/a95f5e3f-1577-40ad-8def-e6544fd3d41a
  6. search bar icon

search bar icon: After the update there is an icon at the search bar which is not there before, how to delete the icon? anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-icon/a95f5e3f-1577-40ad-8def-e6544fd3d41a
  7. search bar or windows icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    search bar or windows icon: hello i got an issue whenever i click my windows search icon it immediately disappears or the windows icon in the bottom left is there a solution ? submitted by /u/E7sAs12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpzr61/search_bar_or_windows_icon/
  8. Icons issue in Search Bar

in Cortana
    Icons issue in Search Bar: Well, I am getting this weird bug of watching a crossed sign instead of icons with has not affected my files or other thing of-course but it is ruining my experience. Any way to fix this??? [ATTACH]...
  9. Search icon on the task bar

in Cortana
    Search icon on the task bar: When I click on the search icon on the taskbar the "type here to search" box opens, but when I type nothing happens. No error code, no response, no hints, nothing. I can't think of anything I have done that could have caused this....
  10. Icons missing in the search bar

in Cortana
    Icons missing in the search bar: I have installed a fresh copy of Windows 10, version 1809, on my Lenovo Legion y520 IKBN and everything works fine except the fact that the icons for the Windows apps don't show up properly. I have updated just yesterday to ver. 1903 hoping that an update will fix the...