Windows 10: Search bar is missing in Calendar App, Windows 10

Discus and support Search bar is missing in Calendar App, Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Do we have any options to enable the search bar in Windows 10 Calendar app? I tried looking for it in app settings but to no avail I haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xyz.rr, Jan 13, 2019.

1. xyz.rr Win User

Search bar is missing in Calendar App, Windows 10

Hello! Do we have any options to enable the search bar in Windows 10 Calendar app? I tried looking for it in app settings but to no avail I haven't found it. My other account has the search bar and the other doesn't. Attached is a screenshot for comparison. Any inputs will be greatly appreciated. Search bar is missing in Calendar App, Windows 10 :)

Version 1709

Search bar is missing in Calendar App, Windows 10 238b87eb-a919-415e-9cee-0a7c392c48cc?upload=true.png

Version 1803

Search bar is missing in Calendar App, Windows 10 27372e4d-13f0-4895-8343-c7c87796121b?upload=true.png

Thanks!

***Modified Title from: Windows 10 Calendar App***

:)

xyz.rr, Jan 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar Apps Unable to open

Thank you for the information.

If that's the case, we suggest resetting Mail & Calendar app by following the steps below:

• On the search bar, type Settings and press Enter.
    • Select Apps.
    • Locate and click Mail and Calendar, select Reset.

After resetting the apps, we recommend resetting cache of Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Let us know if you're able to access Mail & Calendar apps.

Regards.

Justine Pel, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Calendar App randomly shows no events, app bar missing

I've noticed recently that the calendar app will sometimes show no events and not have the app bar visible at the bottom of the screen. When this happens, I have to power cycle the phone before the events show up again; closing the calendar app from the
    task switcher (hold down back key) and relaunching it appears to have no effect. Also, while the calendar appears to be empty, event reminders still trigger as scheduled. The events always remain visible on other devices, such as through Outlook Web Access,
    desktop Outlook client, etc.

Search bar is missing in Calendar App, Windows 10 4e9249a4-43f9-43e1-8ede-b4ffc481f6b7.jpg

For what it's worth, I do have a large number of calendars synced to my phone, but I've had things set up this way long before the problem started:

• On-Premises Exchange 2010

2 calendars (1 hidden)
    • Facebook Beta

Birthdays, Attending, Invited
    • Hotmail (Windows Live)

4 calendars (3 hidden)
    • Office 365

6 calendars (4 hidden)
    I'm running a Lumia 928 with WP 8.1 Update (8.10.14157.200).

The fact that the app bar is missing and the notifications continue to work makes me think the app is somehow getting stuck resuming/redrawing, rather than the calendar data actually being missing. Anyone else seeing this? Suggestions?

Matt Schultz, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 Calendar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to delete the entries in a calendar app.

• Type calendar in the search bar and press enter

• Right click on an entry or Event and click on more details.

• On the top you can find the delete option.

• Click on delete to delete a particular enter or event.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Search bar is missing in Calendar App, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Search bar missing

2. App icons in the search bar missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App icons in the search bar missing: When ever I go to search for apps through the taskbar search, none of the proper app icons appear.This happened yesterday and I figured if I just restarted it would go away. I don't remember touching any settings that could possibly do this. If anyone knows how to fix this it...
  3. App icons in the search bar missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App icons in the search bar missing: When ever I go to search for apps through the taskbar search, none of the proper app icons appear.This happened yesterday and I figured if I just restarted it would go away. I don't remember touching any settings that could possibly do this. If anyone knows how to fix this it...
  4. App icons in the search bar missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No Search bar in windows calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Search bar in windows calendar: Hi,I cannot see the search bar in the windows calendar app. I tried repairing and resetting. No use.App version: 16005.14326.20970.0I have seen other posts but no one seems to have solved itThanks and Regards...
  6. No Search bar in windows calendar

No Search bar in windows calendar: Hi,I cannot see the search bar in the windows calendar app. I tried repairing and resetting. No use.App version: 16005.14326.20970.0I have seen other posts but no one seems to have solved itThanks and Regards...
  7. App Icons missing in Windows Search Bar

in Cortana
    App Icons missing in Windows Search Bar: Hello, I've been having this problem for 2 months where the app icons of certain applications duch as those from MS Store are missing in the search bar, however apps that I installed seperately load up correctly, I found a question similar to this but the answer didn't help...
  8. Windows App Icon Missing in Search Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows App Icon Missing in Search Bar: Whenever I search for a windows application I'm presented with the icon as depicted as in the screenshot, it's been like this for 3 weeks now. I've restarted, updated, scanned for viruses (I use K7) my pc but all these efforts yielded nothing. I am worried if it;'s anything...
  9. Missing windows 10 app icons in search bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing windows 10 app icons in search bar: [ATTACH] It happened after I installed Google chrome. I tried rebuilding icon cache. I don't know what to do now. https://preview.redd.it/5z5daslsgkz51.png?width=784&format=png&auto=webp&s=095f3afd5f3ccb0ff2c6cd5a4533a96e386c0335 submitted by /u/itwaslikethatjpg...
  10. Search bar within the Calendar application is missing.

Search bar within the Calendar application is missing.: Hello People, I would like to know if it's just me or the search within the application, Calendar, has been removed? I used that feature quite often and noticed it has been removed some months ago. The actual version 16005.12527.20152.0 doesn't have any type of search...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calendar windows 10 search is missing

2. missing calendar win 10