Windows 10: Search bar leaving a outline when I go in full screen?

Discus and support Search bar leaving a outline when I go in full screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed when I went into a game that there was an outline in the bottom left. But I realized it was the outline of the search bar. And, if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TuckerDaniel, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Search bar leaving a outline when I go in full screen?

Hello,

I noticed when I went into a game that there was an outline in the bottom left. But I realized it was the outline of the search bar. And, if I go and hit the search button on my second monitor it glitches and only shows the search tab on my main monitor where the glitch is. I've tried to get video but, it does not seem to show up on video.

:)

TuckerDaniel, Sep 11, 2020

2. Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Black outlines of floating windows

Hi Nathan,

The issue might occur due to corrupted display drivers or incompatible drivers.

I suggest you to update display drivers from device manager and check if it helps.

To update the drivers, follow the steps below.

• Type “Device Manager” in search box and press Enter.

• Right click on the drivers for Display and Touchscreen and select Update.

• Follow the on-screen prompts to update.
    Please get back to us with the results in regards with black outline
    dragged windows around on the desktop after and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating systems. We are happy to assist.

Regards,
    Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Search bar leaving a outline when I go in full screen?

Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Search bar leaving a outline when I go in full screen?

1. Search bar leaving a outline when I go in full screen? - Similar Threads - Search bar leaving

2. My search bar results won't open into a full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My search bar results won't open into a full screen: My search bar has stopped opening up in full screen when I search for something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-results-wont-open-into-a-full-screen/6566b8b8-3027-4f6d-9cd4-91cd85488b18
  3. My search bar results won't open into a full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    My search bar results won't open into a full screen: My search bar has stopped opening up in full screen when I search for something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-results-wont-open-into-a-full-screen/6566b8b8-3027-4f6d-9cd4-91cd85488b18
  4. How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...: So I recently built a pc and whenever I try to play a video game such as Minecraft this white bar appears at the top of my screen with the option to close, minimize or see all my tabs in the top right-hand corner and the game I am playings name in the top left. Is there any...
  5. How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...: So I recently built a pc and whenever I try to play a video game such as Minecraft this white bar appears at the top of my screen with the option to close, minimize or see all my tabs in the top right-hand corner and the game I am playings name in the top left. Is there any...
  6. How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?: submitted by /u/LifeisRough29 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm810k/how_do_i_get_the_bar_at_the_bottom_of_the_screen/
  7. When I go to open the search bar only this shows up. If I click on it it becomes full...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I go to open the search bar only this shows up. If I click on it it becomes full...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/15021502 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ki7xf0/when_i_go_to_open_the_search_bar_only_this_shows/
  8. So the search bar outline seems to burn into my screen. Anyone had this problem?

So the search bar outline seems to burn into my screen. Anyone had this problem?: [IMG]This is when i'm in the Crt Alt delete page [IMG] In a game, in this case it became a transparent line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-the-search-bar-outline-seems-to-burn-into-my/0e72a339-f6e2-473d-8686-055ee03e700f
  9. Windows 10 search bar disappears when i go to type

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search bar disappears when i go to type: Windows 10 search bar disappears when i go to type. How do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-bar-disappears-when-i-go-to-type/33e587a4-f622-4f49-8b06-e9aeccb77f1f
  10. File explorer pops up when leaving full screen

File explorer pops up when leaving full screen: When I usually alt-tab or quit a game or something,the file explorer pops up. I tested it,and found out that it happened when I left full screen. Can somebody help me fixing this issue? It's really irritating to close the file explorer everytime I alt-tab....