Windows 10: Search Bar NOT EVEN LOADING (screenshot included)

Discus and support Search Bar NOT EVEN LOADING (screenshot included) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just updated Windows 10 1903 with an "optional update", as it was stated in the Windows Update within Configs. Then it rebooted my PC, and now when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hoppe, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Hoppe Win User

Search Bar NOT EVEN LOADING (screenshot included)

I just updated Windows 10 1903 with an "optional update", as it was stated in the Windows Update within Configs.

Then it rebooted my PC, and now when I try to use the search bar, it won't even load. Note that the problem is not that the search bar won't find a specific program, no... the search bar itself don't even LOAD. Screenshot below.

Can anyone help?

:)

Hoppe, Sep 4, 2019

2. Setting for Cortana, Device Search History, and Search Online & Include Web Results

Hello Simmons,

A quick question before proceed:

Are you referring to hide search bar option?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Right click on the search bar.

• Select search option.

• Now click on the hidden option.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Bing Search Bar

Hello,

Please answer the questions below:

• Are you mentioning about the Bing search bar in the Internet explorer or Microsoft Edge?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Please get back to us with the information and also with a screenshot that will help us to understand the issue better.

I would suggest you to check this link and see if it helps.

How to include a screenshot in your post

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 4, 2019
  4. Search Bar NOT EVEN LOADING (screenshot included)

Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Search Bar NOT EVEN LOADING (screenshot included)

1. Search Bar NOT EVEN LOADING (screenshot included) - Similar Threads - Search Bar LOADING

2. Include a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Include a screenshot.: Include a screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-a-screenshot/492a79aa-afeb-4d14-88ab-155ee5427e5b
  3. Include a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Include a screenshot.: Include a screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-a-screenshot/492a79aa-afeb-4d14-88ab-155ee5427e5b
  4. My search bar keeps loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar keeps loading: Hello, support!I have had this problem for a while now around a month at this point. Whenever I try using the search it keeps loading forever with this weird text on the bottom right 2023.04.20.35805020.OM.en-US.It has been around a month now and I tried many things, I ran...
  5. My search bar keeps loading

in Cortana
    My search bar keeps loading: Hello, support!I have had this problem for a while now around a month at this point. Whenever I try using the search it keeps loading forever with this weird text on the bottom right 2023.04.20.35805020.OM.en-US.It has been around a month now and I tried many things, I ran...
  6. My search bar is forever loading

in Cortana
    My search bar is forever loading: Whenever i try to search for something, it just shows a loading screen then the search bar closes. I ran the troubleshooter but it didn't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-is-forever-loading/6f89f880-17a2-425e-bfa2-948aa15ff58f
  7. Cannot type into any field including search bar or Windows Explorer search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot type into any field including search bar or Windows Explorer search bar: I uninstalled an update of windows as i was trying to troubleshoot a mouse connection issue. since the uninstall i have not been able to type into a search bar. I have tried several troubleshooting options on this forum with no positive results. one thing to note when i try...
  8. Icons in search bar won't load

in Cortana
    Icons in search bar won't load: Whenever I use the search bar, system applications' icons won't load, apps like settings, Edge, calculator, camera, maps... etc. I've tried a bunch of fixes, none of them worked. [ATTACH] Fixes I've tried: 1. Changing the scale to %125 then back to %100 2. Deleting...
  9. Web search results not included in search bar

in Cortana
    Web search results not included in search bar: To whom it may concern, I updated from Windows 10 Home 1803 to 1903 yesterday June 19th 2019. Everything seemed fine after that until I discovered that the web searches are no longer included in my searches from the search bar. It only displays local content from my docs,...
  10. Windows 10 start bar missing tiles screenshot included

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start bar missing tiles screenshot included: Hey guys, I have had this issue since day one of installing windows 10, even reinstalled with a fresh iso copy yet the problem still remains, I'm getting tempted to go back to 8.1 or windows 7, it does seem to disappear when I reboot, but returns a little later on. Thanks...