Windows 10: search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason

Discus and support search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so recently after the new windows up date my search bar has been turning white for no reason, except for the litters, it creates this box that still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexBergmann, Jun 11, 2021.

1. search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason

so recently after the new windows up date my search bar has been turning white for no reason, except for the litters, it creates this box that still has this darkness inside of it because i have dark mode turned on and its extremely annoying for me, does anyone have this issue

:)

AlexBergmann, Jun 11, 2021
  2. DrSysop Win User

Search Bar turned white on Windows 10 version 1709

For some reason my search bar went white. I googled this & seems other having issue also & tried this but works & goes back to grey till u type in search bar then goes white again.

1. Settings - Time & language - Region & language. Change your country to Gabon.
    2. Sign out.
    3. Sign back in. The Cortana search box will be gone as Cortana is not available in Gabon.
    4. Go back into Settings and change your country back to the proper one. The Cortana search box will come back, but now it'll be black instead of white.

This does not work on 1709.

DrSysop, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Cortana search bar missing white circle instead

When I left click the white circle the search bar is their. If I right click on the white circle 6 items appear listing what I can do on the task bar such as Show app icons

Regards

anselm_962, Jun 11, 2021
  4. search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason

Why Cortana search in the task bar turns white?

Hey everyone, as anyone else also experienced their Cortana search window in the task bar turn white in the last few days?

Biggestted, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason

1. search bar on task bar turning white randomly for no reason - Similar Threads - search bar task

2. Search bar in task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar in task bar: Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find the option to deactivate suggestions and activate recent open things, I know it's somewhere because I activated it in the past, but after a recent format I can't find it anymore and I am going nuts! : :...
  3. Search bar in task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar in task bar: Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find the option to deactivate suggestions and activate recent open things, I know it's somewhere because I activated it in the past, but after a recent format I can't find it anymore and I am going nuts! : :...
  4. Search Bar & Window changing to white randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Bar & Window changing to white randomly: For some reason when I type in the search bar at the bottom of windows 10 task bar the window it brings up sometimes has a white background even tho my settings are set to dark colour When I log out and back in again its back to sold greyIs this a known issue ?...
  5. Search Bar & Window changing to white randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Bar & Window changing to white randomly: For some reason when I type in the search bar at the bottom of windows 10 task bar the window it brings up sometimes has a white background even tho my settings are set to dark colour When I log out and back in again its back to sold greyIs this a known issue ?...
  6. Search bar keeps turning white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar keeps turning white: Every time the task bar is updated opening an app, moving an icon, etc. it turns like that. However, when I move my cursor over it, it changes back to normal. I have tried everything in the personalisation settings but nothing works....
  7. Randomly highlighted task search bar

Randomly highlighted task search bar: Recently, I've encountered an issue where the search bar in the taskbar will randomly highlight itself. If you move the mouse over it, it goes away pretty quickly, but it gets really annoying to constantly be moving your mouse over it in order to get it to stop lighting up....
  8. My search bar turned white

in Cortana
    My search bar turned white: IDK what to do pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-turned-white/4d8e65dd-74f8-44c2-a441-5f8c55c227f5
  9. White task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White task bar: I saw this white taskbar on a Twitch streamer and I'm wondering how did he do it, is there anyone that knows how? Image of the white taskbar submitted by /u/denis_sahh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k57sa3/white_task_bar/
  10. White Task Bar

White Task Bar: Hello Microsoft Can you take back the TASK BAR TO BLACK !!!! THE WHITE TASK BAR IS ABSOLUTELY STUDIO I DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT ..... YOU HAVE MADE LOOKING FOR THINGS VERY DIFFICULT CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO BLACK!!!!!!! ASAP ITS VILE IN WHITE . ....