Windows 10: Search bar opening virus - Can’t solve even after deleting trojan with antivirus

Discus and support Search bar opening virus - Can’t solve even after deleting trojan with antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone!Please I would like some help with this. It started two days ago with the browser randomly opening new tabs redirecting to a page... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gincc46, May 27, 2023.

1. Gincc46 Win User

Search bar opening virus - Can’t solve even after deleting trojan with antivirus

Hello everyone!Please I would like some help with this. It started two days ago with the browser randomly opening new tabs redirecting to a page “highrevenuegate.com”. So did a scan and removed 3 trojan in Unistore folder 2 Trojan.genericKD67… and TrojanValyria8020. Then did the setting reset of Chrome and Edge browsers and all history cleaning. But keep continuing having another problem: now the search bar opens on it own as if the mouse were clicking on the bar to type. It happens every 3-4 minutes and it keep going compulsively for a minute can’t do any operation during this, and with e

:)

Gincc46, May 27, 2023

2. Can't find or delete Trojan Virus!

So lately i have spotted weird thing on my minecraft shortcut... It always deleted himself, not my worlds, mods,... but just the shortcut and the launcher to start it up. My cousin had this problem 2 years ago and said its a trojan i have been searching
    all over the web but can not find anything... i have been running these virus scanners(all on full if it was poseble): 360 Total security(With the extra virusdatabases), Rkill, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes. ofcoarse a trojan sneaks into files and make anti virus's
    think other files are virus's and the virus himself ins't deleted.

I am pretty scared right know so pleas help me out. I'm not good with computing so pleas in steps Search bar opening virus - Can’t solve even after deleting trojan with antivirus :)

I hope there's a solution!

(I have been downloading mods if that can help but i don't have list of them anymore)

Peter Leconte, May 27, 2023
  3. Jacee Win User
    Jacee, May 27, 2023
  4. magilla Win User

Search bar opening virus - Can’t solve even after deleting trojan with antivirus

Antivirus

I have read this, no it is not corrected. It is on 3 of my 5 computers and Malwarebytes cannot seem to discover it.?????

magilla, May 27, 2023
Thema:

1. Search bar opening virus - Can’t solve even after deleting trojan with antivirus - Similar Threads - Search bar opening

2. A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate: My windows defender is showing a Trojan threat called Trojan:win32/bearfoos.A!ml and it says the program is dangerous and execute commands from an attacker. I tried to quranteen and remove it but it does not want to get off my system...
  3. A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate: My windows defender is showing a Trojan threat called Trojan:win32/bearfoos.A!ml and it says the program is dangerous and execute commands from an attacker. I tried to quranteen and remove it but it does not want to get off my system...
  4. A Trojan virus that windows defender can’t remediate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Search bar opening virus - Can’t solve even after deleting trojan with antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar opening virus - Can’t solve even after deleting trojan with antivirus: Hello everyone!Please I would like some help with this. It started two days ago with the browser randomly opening new tabs redirecting to a page “highrevenuegate.com”. So did a scan and removed 3 trojan in Unistore folder 2 Trojan.genericKD67… and TrojanValyria8020. Then did...
  6. Search bar opening virus - Can’t solve even after deleting trojan with antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar opening virus - Can’t solve even after deleting trojan with antivirus: Hello everyone!Please I would like some help with this. It started two days ago with the browser randomly opening new tabs redirecting to a page “highrevenuegate.com”. So did a scan and removed 3 trojan in Unistore folder 2 Trojan.genericKD67… and TrojanValyria8020. Then did...
  7. trojan virus

trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  8. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  9. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  10. A virus deleted my antivirus somehow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A virus deleted my antivirus somehow: A couple days ago a shortcut disappeared from my desktop. I didn't pay much attention to it until today when I realized it was the shortcut for AVG. I tried to open AVG and looked for the install folder and it seems that AVG was uninstalled from my computer somehow. Immediate...