Windows 10: Search bar, Window Store, Settings not working.

Discus and support Search bar, Window Store, Settings not working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My search bar doesn't work, my Microsoft Store doesn't work, some of the setting panes crashes when I try to open them. Like opening the "Apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by appy132, Feb 2, 2021.

1. appy132 Win User

Search bar, Window Store, Settings not working.

My search bar doesn't work, my Microsoft Store doesn't work, some of the setting panes crashes when I try to open them. Like opening the "Apps and Features" in the settings, it'll just keep crashing over and over. When I open Window Start button and scroll down, it'll would just also crash. Also, I can't update my pc version, it keep saying "There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later". I need to uprate my graphic drivers but I cant download GeForce Experience to uprate the driver. My computer has also been running really slow for the past 3 days. Is there any solution to these problems? Any help would be greats.

:)

appy132, Feb 2, 2021
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Feb 2, 2021
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Search bar, Window Store, Settings not working.

The Search Bar on Windows App Store isn't working

Hi Harkeerat,

With the error message you encountered, I suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache manually.
    WSReset is a built-in program present in Windows 10 which can be used to clear and reset Windows Store cache. This utility will clear Windows Store and app cache files. Since it deletes all cache files of Windows Store, there are chances that
    it'll fix your Windows Store related problems. You may follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box, then select Command Prompt.
    • Type: WSReset.exe
    • Allow the process to complete, then restart your computer.

Keep us updated with the results.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Aileen Alf, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Search bar, Window Store, Settings not working.

1. Search bar, Window Store, Settings not working. - Similar Threads - Search bar Window

2. my settings and search bar are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my settings and search bar are not working: when I open settings at first it seems fine but its actually not when you're trying to click any setting, it just freezes and I can't normally close itI found nothing about thisthe search bar is just gray and after some time its just closes itselfI tried repairing apps via...
  3. my settings and search bar are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    my settings and search bar are not working: when I open settings at first it seems fine but its actually not when you're trying to click any setting, it just freezes and I can't normally close itI found nothing about thisthe search bar is just gray and after some time its just closes itselfI tried repairing apps via...
  4. search bar and settings not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search bar and settings not working: my bottom left search bar is not working and when i try to open settings it closes immediately, i ran sfc /scnannow and all it said was that there was corrupt files it couldnt fix.anything would helpthanks...
  5. search bar and settings not working

search bar and settings not working: my bottom left search bar is not working and when i try to open settings it closes immediately, i ran sfc /scnannow and all it said was that there was corrupt files it couldnt fix.anything would helpthanks...
  6. My settings and search bar are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My settings and search bar are not working: Whenever I open the settings app , it shows all the options but whenever I click on any of them the app just freezes up.And I can't use the search bar because anytime I type into , it doesn't show any results .Please help...
  7. My settings and search bar are not working

My settings and search bar are not working: Whenever I open the settings app , it shows all the options but whenever I click on any of them the app just freezes up.And I can't use the search bar because anytime I type into , it doesn't show any results .Please help...
  8. Search bar in windows settings app not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar in windows settings app not working.: I have changed the name of my user folder including changing the required registry key and now the search bar in the setting sapp wil not work. Everything else seems to work fine however. Is there any fix for this or do i have to live without it?...
  9. Search bar in windows settings app not working.

Search bar in windows settings app not working.: I have changed the name of my user folder including changing the required registry key and now the search bar in the setting sapp wil not work. Everything else seems to work fine however. Is there any fix for this or do i have to live without it?...
  10. Search Bar & Microsoft store not working

in Cortana
    Search Bar & Microsoft store not working: Hello, ive been having this issue for some time. Everytime i click on the start menu or want to type in the search bar i click on either and it pops up but freezes and wont let me type unless i hold a key down a few seconds. Also the undo & paste boxes are shown and wont go...