Windows 10: search box has glitz.

Discus and support search box has glitz. in Cortana to solve the problem; when I'm opening my search box with gesture, the screen beside the box get blank, how to resolve it, please help.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AMANAaRYAN, Feb 27, 2021.

1. search box has glitz.

when I'm opening my search box with gesture, the screen beside the box get blank, how to resolve it, please help. search box has glitz. 6439c618-574b-4cee-9e00-0dc4cef4c02d?upload=true.png

:)

AMANAaRYAN, Feb 27, 2021

2. search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Search box

Hi,

To start troubleshooting your issue, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Cortana.
    • Click Show search box.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Feb 27, 2021
  4. search box has glitz.

Search Box

Hi Aliya,

I would suggest you to run search and indexing troubleshooter
    and check. Please follow these steps:

• Right click on Start and select Control panel.
    • Find troubleshooting and click on it.
    • Click "View all" and then click "Search and Indexing".

Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.
    I hope this information helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

search box has glitz.

1. search box has glitz. - Similar Threads - search box has

2. My search box has shrinked horizontally

in Windows 10 Customization
    My search box has shrinked horizontally: This is what it looks like now: The search box was wider before, it used to look like this: I have also noticed that when switching to another user, the search box looks normal. I personally don't like how the smaller search box looks, can someone please help me?...
  3. My search box has shrinked horizontally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search box has shrinked horizontally: This is what it looks like now: The search box was wider before, it used to look like this: I have also noticed that when switching to another user, the search box looks normal. I personally don't like how the smaller search box looks, can someone please help me?...
  4. My search box has shrinked horizontally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File explorer has white search box!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer has white search box!: As you can see my file explorer has a white search bar. I've tried many things labelled reference to the post below. Does anyone know how to fix this?? This has been an ongoing problem for around 7 months. Im currently on dark mode - I updated my pc to Windows 11 and...
  6. File explorer has white search box!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer has white search box!: As you can see my file explorer has a white search bar. I've tried many things labelled reference to the post below. Does anyone know how to fix this?? This has been an ongoing problem for around 7 months. Im currently on dark mode - I updated my pc to Windows 11 and...
  7. File explorer has white search box!

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Cortana and 'search box' has not worked for months

in Cortana
    Cortana and 'search box' has not worked for months: Cortana and 'search box' has not worked for months and everything you are told to do DOES NOT WORK, getting any support from Microsoft doesn't EXSIST...
  9. search box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    search box: Search box at bottom of screen not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box/222af729-a72c-4d66-b2d8-114ee4d73ea6
  10. The search box at the bottom of the pag (task box) has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The search box at the bottom of the pag (task box) has disappeared.: Is this a function of the latest update? What are we supposed to use instead? I went to Fire Explorer to look for my printer, using the initials HP, and was presented with a long list that had nothing to do with what I wanted. I used to be able to go to that search box and...