Windows 10: Search box missing from task bar in windows 10?

Discus and support Search box missing from task bar in windows 10? in Cortana to solve the problem; I have windows 10 I can't find the search box anywhere?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RobertFassbender3, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Search box missing from task bar in windows 10?

I have windows 10 I can't find the search box anywhere?

:)

RobertFassbender3, Nov 28, 2019

2. search box missing in task bar

guys am new user to windows 10, i just upgraded my pc to 10 today win 8.1. but now i misses search box in task bar. actually i heard there is task bar in win 10 task bar but in my case there's no search box... help me

Search box missing from task bar in windows 10? 5ed18776-cd44-45c5-869f-63ad21e15e8c.png

RajathManohar, Nov 28, 2019
  3. search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Search box missing from task bar in windows 10?

Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Search box missing from task bar in windows 10?

1. Search box missing from task bar in windows 10? - Similar Threads - Search box missing

2. My language bar is missing from the task bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My language bar is missing from the task bar.: I had microsoft people shared my computer to see what's wrong and yet after 3 checks with screen sharing and phone conversation, problem still remains, what is the next step please?...
  3. search box on task bar

search box on task bar: i have no search box on my taskbar and no "show hidden taskbar button" when i right click on the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-on-task-bar/25f599a6-b4b1-4f2c-b981-a63516008d53
  4. Search Bar missing from windows explorer.

in Cortana
    Search Bar missing from windows explorer.: [ATTACH]I'm on windows prerelease build 18917 (fast cycle). Last week's update replaced the search bar with a little square icon, I waited for this week's before asking for assistance but it didn't return with this week's build neither. Clicking on the square restarts the...
  5. Internet search not working from the search task bar

Internet search not working from the search task bar: Hi, internet search is not working when I ask a question in the task bar from windows. It was working before but not cannot search anything. Could you tell me how can I fix this please? (Please open my attachment.)[ATTACH]...
  6. Search Bar in Open Dialog Box missing from EndNote application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search Bar in Open Dialog Box missing from EndNote application: Since this week, the Search Box/Bar on the far right top of the Open Dialog box in my Endnote application has gone missing. I have checked with the Endnote application team and they to are not able to see it working with Windows 10. It is essential as it is need to search...
  7. Search Bar in Open Dialog Box gone missing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search Bar in Open Dialog Box gone missing.: Since this week, the Search Box/Bar on the far right top of the Open Dialog box in my Endnote application has gone missing. I have checked with the Endnote application team and they to are not able to see it working with Windows 10. It is essential as it is need to search...
  8. How to make search box on task bar dark

How to make search box on task bar dark: How to make search box on task bar dark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-search-box-on-task-bar-dark/2e80e535-8f8f-4942-bc54-91e28023edd0
  9. White box in task bar

White box in task bar: Hi, I've this problem since a while so I don't remember what caused it. When I click on the speaker/battery/date/time icons a white box appears around the first 'clickable' icon, as if I pressed tab (see screenshots). This only occurs on the right part of the task bar (for...
  10. The Task bar is missing on Windows 10

The Task bar is missing on Windows 10: The Task bar is missing on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/the-task-bar-is-missing-on-windows-10/7162c3d0-7b8d-4890-ab37-bb45f8e54bbf