Windows 10: Search Box Vanished In Edge

Discus and support Search Box Vanished In Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Far from ideal, but this makes things slightly better.......changed settings to "Show top Sites" then deleted them all.....the tiles are still there,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Del 80, May 26, 2017.

1. Del 80 Win User

Search Box Vanished In Edge

Far from ideal, but this makes things slightly better.......changed settings to "Show top Sites" then deleted them all.....the tiles are still there, but are greyed out, but at least the search box is there.

Del 80, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Search Box Vanished In Edge

1. Search Box Vanished In Edge - Similar Threads - Search Box Vanished

2. Speech to text only works with Edge search box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech to text only works with Edge search box: There's a little box down near the bottom of the page with a microphone icon. Suddenly, today, that box no longer works because it keeps saying I'm not connected to the Internet- I am. However, when I click on the microphone in the Edge search box, it works fine. No...
  3. Speech to text only works with Edge search box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech to text only works with Edge search box: There's a little box down near the bottom of the page with a microphone icon. Suddenly, today, that box no longer works because it keeps saying I'm not connected to the Internet- I am. However, when I click on the microphone in the Edge search box, it works fine. No...
  4. Vanishing Search Results

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vanishing Search Results: I have an old hard drive on a usb connection.As anyone knows, if you do a desktop/PC folder or a hard drive search, that little progress bar flies to the right at near supersonic speed, then takes an hour or more going that last 1/8th of an inch just to the right of the "X."...
  5. Vanishing Search Results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vanishing Search Results: I have an old hard drive on a usb connection.As anyone knows, if you do a desktop/PC folder or a hard drive search, that little progress bar flies to the right at near supersonic speed, then takes an hour or more going that last 1/8th of an inch just to the right of the "X."...
  6. Vanishing Search Results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Start box vanished from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Start box vanished from Taskbar: Can anyone. please, help me to recover it? 21H1 182843
  8. search box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    search box: Search box at bottom of screen not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box/222af729-a72c-4d66-b2d8-114ee4d73ea6
  9. Edge weather vanished.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge weather vanished.: I have been away and turned off my computer, router and all. I now find having turned everything on again that when I open Edge the weather and sport that used to appear top right on home page has vanished. How can I get it back please? 109585
  10. microsoft edge and search box not working

in Windows 10 Support
    microsoft edge and search box not working: All was working a couple of days ago, now today I can not access edge. double click nothing, went to task bar and cannot enter anything into the "Search the web and windows" then went to windows icon and do not see/get the apps What has happened? Tried to get to updates...