Windows 10: search button does not take typing after windows aug 2019 update

Discus and support search button does not take typing after windows aug 2019 update in Cortana to solve the problem; search button and cotana does not take typing after windows aug 2019 update. Help, thanks.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JamesGearhart, Aug 13, 2019.

1. search button does not take typing after windows aug 2019 update

search button and cotana does not take typing after windows aug 2019 update. Help, thanks.

:)

JamesGearhart, Aug 13, 2019
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Aug 13, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

search button does not take typing after windows aug 2019 update

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

search button does not take typing after windows aug 2019 update

1. search button does not take typing after windows aug 2019 update - Similar Threads - search button does

2. Cannot connect to internet after Windows update in Aug in Aug 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to internet after Windows update in Aug in Aug 2023: After update windows 10 22h2, it cannot connect to internet. The adater can show in network and connection and it showed connected to WIFI network. However, in CMD when type "ipconfig", the adapter is not showed. It can only fixed after uninstall the update....
  3. Cannot connect to internet after Windows update in Aug in Aug 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to internet after Windows update in Aug in Aug 2023: After update windows 10 22h2, it cannot connect to internet. The adater can show in network and connection and it showed connected to WIFI network. However, in CMD when type "ipconfig", the adapter is not showed. It can only fixed after uninstall the update....
  4. Cannot connect to internet after Windows update in Aug in Aug 2023

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Start button does not work Type here to search does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button does not work Type here to search does not work: I can not use the 'type here to search; and start Nothing comes up' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-does-not-work-type-here-to-search/e5eb77aa-157a-49f1-ac51-a76d16b5d71f
  6. Start button does not work Type here to search does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button does not work Type here to search does not work: I can not use the 'type here to search; and start Nothing comes up' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-does-not-work-type-here-to-search/e5eb77aa-157a-49f1-ac51-a76d16b5d71f
  7. Start button does not work Type here to search does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. After update, can't type in windows search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    After update, can't type in windows search bar: After a recent update, the windows search bar no longer works. I can, thankfully, access most of what i need through the Windows start button but any help to get the search bar working again would be much appreciated....
  9. Win 10 last update Aug 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 last update Aug 2019: Hi, after the last update my device wont start anymore. Windows 10 is stucked on the login screen. I insert my pin code but instead of load the desktop the login screen appear again. Any help?...
  10. Aug 9, 2019 Update bugs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aug 9, 2019 Update bugs: I downloaded and installed the "critical" Windows update on August 9. Backblaze would not start until the 18th. Dropbox still will not start. Outlook says "Outlook data file cannot be accessed." So, I have no new email since the update except with my outlook account....