Windows 10: SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE

Discus and support SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't seem to use the SEARCH Button to Search for Games in the Microsoft Store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LEESEAR WEE, Oct 6, 2019.

1. SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE

Can't seem to use the SEARCH Button to Search for Games in the Microsoft Store.

:)

LEESEAR WEE, Oct 6, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE

1. SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE - Similar Threads - SEARCH BUTTON MICROSOFT

2. Microsoft store search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store search bar: so whenever i open Microsoft store the search bar doesn't appear even after restarting it doesn't i am completely unable to search anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-search-bar/98482309-692b-448d-9cd4-2f749138b2ed
  3. Microsoft store search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store search bar: so whenever i open Microsoft store the search bar doesn't appear even after restarting it doesn't i am completely unable to search anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-search-bar/98482309-692b-448d-9cd4-2f749138b2ed
  4. The Microsoft Store and Search crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Store and Search crashes.: If I attempt to purchase or download an app on the Microsoft Store the program will just crash. If I attempt to use the search function in the start bar it will open a box above it, then crash. If I try to use the search inside file explorer, I click on it, after a few...
  5. The Microsoft Store and Search crashes.

The Microsoft Store and Search crashes.: If I attempt to purchase or download an app on the Microsoft Store the program will just crash. If I attempt to use the search function in the start bar it will open a box above it, then crash. If I try to use the search inside file explorer, I click on it, after a few...
  6. Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?": Hi, I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I want to open an application that does not belong to the Microsoft Store, a window opens that says "Search for app in the Store?", and i can't open itPLS Help me !!!...
  7. Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?"

Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?": Hi, I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I want to open an application that does not belong to the Microsoft Store, a window opens that says "Search for app in the Store?", and i can't open itPLS Help me !!!...
  8. Microsoft Store buttons not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store buttons not working: I have read several threads on this issue already, but when I click on the "Get" button, or even the Install or Favorite button in Microsoft Store, nothing happens, I am setting up a new laptop and just noticed this. It appears to also be occuring across all my devices - my...
  9. Voice Search in Microsoft Store

Voice Search in Microsoft Store: does win 10 store have voice search. [Original Title: win 10 store] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-search-in-microsoft-store/21a77cc2-5bc1-4e20-83eb-3b4c62195784"
  10. Microsoft Store, Cortana, Search Bar, Start Button DO NOT WORK

Microsoft Store, Cortana, Search Bar, Start Button DO NOT WORK: For whatever reason the microsoft store has been deleted from my PC and I am unable to reinstall it. The search bar, start button, and cortana do not work either. The main issue is getting the microsoft store back but every last solution has failed. This is a problem...