Windows 10: SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE

Discus and support SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't seem to use the SEARCH Button to Search for Games in the Microsoft Store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LEESEAR WEE, Oct 6, 2019.

1. SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE

Can't seem to use the SEARCH Button to Search for Games in the Microsoft Store.

:)

LEESEAR WEE, Oct 6, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE

1. SEARCH BUTTON IN MICROSOFT STORE - Similar Threads - SEARCH BUTTON MICROSOFT

2. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I'm trying to get/test Microsoft Remote Desktop feature. It says I already own in on the Microsoft Store. I assume that's from my Office 365 subscription. I click the blue "Install button" which does the click animation and thing nothing. Button stays blue with "Install",...
  3. Microsoft store hangs on clicking install button

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store hangs on clicking install button: I can open and search the apps in Microsoft app store but when I click on install button the app is freezing and I am not able to anything. I tried running the windows trouble shooter and clear app store cache as suggested here nothing worked. Request your help to sort...
  4. Microsoft Store 'Install' Button Not Working

Microsoft Store 'Install' Button Not Working: I own 'Minecraft for Windows 10' but when I click 'Install' nothing happens. There is no error message or anything but nothing is installed or changes. This also happens on all other apps/games I own not just Minecraft. I have tried many things from researching online but...
  5. Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.

Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.: whenever i try to install an app on the microsoft store the install button does nothing as you can see from this video: https://youtu.be/mOsuu1eIFOE...
  6. Microsoft Store install button greyed out *SOLVED*

Microsoft Store install button greyed out *SOLVED*: SOLVED: Updating to the newest version of Windows (linked below) seems to have resolved the issue. Hopefully someone else find this helpful I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to...
  7. Microsoft Store install button greyed out

Microsoft Store install button greyed out: I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to install Metro Exodus, the install seemed to fail without giving me an error code, and now the install bar is greyed out and nothing happens when it...
  8. Microsoft Store, Cortana, Search Bar, Start Button DO NOT WORK

Microsoft Store, Cortana, Search Bar, Start Button DO NOT WORK: For whatever reason the microsoft store has been deleted from my PC and I am unable to reinstall it. The search bar, start button, and cortana do not work either. The main issue is getting the microsoft store back but every last solution has failed. This is a problem...
  9. Microsoft Store Search displaying incorrect results

Microsoft Store Search displaying incorrect results: Hello All, When I search for an app in the Microsoft Store, incorrect results are displayed. For example, from the Home tab if I search for iTunes, the results displayed are only for Books and Movies, even though the Type dropdown shows "All Types". Opening the Store app...
  10. Taskbar search button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar search button: How do I add the search button to my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-search-button/ad27bc58-320c-4371-b764-3d65df762d8d