Windows 10: Search button on task bar is too wide

Discus and support Search button on task bar is too wide in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the Search button on the task bar is too wide. How do I adjust it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anthill_703, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Search button on task bar is too wide

the Search button on the task bar is too wide. How do I adjust it?

:)

Anthill_703, Feb 2, 2023

2. Search button on task bar is too wide

the Search button on the task bar is too wide. How do I adjust it?

Anthill_703, Feb 2, 2023
  3. task bar

I can't get my search button to work in my task bar. Any suggestions

Grandmom_ster, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Ge285 Win User

Search button on task bar is too wide

Search icon does not appear on the task bar

I have a laptop and a recently I bought a desktop Pc running windows 10 home edition. The search icon (next to the windows symbol) does not appear on the task bar on the Pc. It does show on the laptop however. Why is it that? I click on the task bar
    with the right button of the mouse and a list appears containing the “search” link on the laptop but that does not appear on the Pc. Also the “cascade windows”, “Show windows stacked” and “show windows side by side” appear grey that is inactive. Both laptop
    and Pc run windows 10 Home edition. Could it be something wrong with the installation? I bought the Pc (a Dell inspiron) recently and today I installed the software. But why is it that the search icon does not show on the task bar and actually it is missing
    from the list that appears when I click on the task bar with the right button of the mouse? Any help would be welcome.

Ge285, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Search button on task bar is too wide

1. Search button on task bar is too wide - Similar Threads - Search button task

2. Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar: Hi there, My PC is only about 3 or 4 months old. That being said, the most recent things that have happened were an update on my pc on the 19th of this month, and I moved my OS from my hdd to an ssd. I cant pinpoint exactly when the issues started happening, but it was within...
  3. Task bar and search bar too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar and search bar too big: I updaed my windows 7 to windows 10 , to turn on "show searcg bar" I had to uncheck "use small icons" now i feel its too big. I want my search bar plus small icons. Please help...
  4. Task bar and search bar too big

Task bar and search bar too big: I updaed my windows 7 to windows 10 , to turn on "show searcg bar" I had to uncheck "use small icons" now i feel its too big. I want my search bar plus small icons. Please help...
  5. Task bar and search bar too big

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. start button and search bar working on the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start button and search bar working on the task bar: Hiright someone please help me out here, both of the start button and search bar at the bottom on the task bar are irresponsible. went to settings-personalisation-taskbar and search isn’t even there to click never mind it being off. i don’t know if somethings deleted or...
  7. start button and search bar working on the task bar

start button and search bar working on the task bar: Hiright someone please help me out here, both of the start button and search bar at the bottom on the task bar are irresponsible. went to settings-personalisation-taskbar and search isn’t even there to click never mind it being off. i don’t know if somethings deleted or...
  8. Taskbar buttons...a little too wide

Taskbar buttons...a little too wide: So my taskbar looks like this now. The buttons are really wide for some reason. I am using Small taskbar buttons in Settings, can someone figure out how to fix this? [ATTACH] And yes, I have restarted....
  9. Task bar search window too big

Task bar search window too big: I had recently updated windows and noticed that the search bar window suddenly became blown up and too intrusive for my liking. Is their some way to shrink it back to its original size? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 Search Bar too wide

Windows 10 Search Bar too wide: Hi, I think along the way I changed the setting of my windows 10 search bar which made it too big, shown in the picture below enclosed by the red box. I'm hoping to ask about the procedure to do to remove or hide this part of the search menu. Note this is not the start up...