Windows 10: Search does not show up

Discus and support Search does not show up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I right click on the lower left window ans click o 'Search' nothing happens. It worked within the past 2 weeks. Cortana is off) 69452 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Funkyecat, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Funkyecat Win User

Search does not show up

When I right click on the lower left window ans click o 'Search' nothing happens. It worked within the past 2 weeks. Cortana is off)

:)

Funkyecat, Nov 9, 2016

2. Cortana search does not show up files and folders on my PC

Thank you

ArunManuel, Nov 9, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Cortana search does not show up files and folders on my PC

Right click start and use the Search on the alternate menu.

lacrumb, Nov 9, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Search does not show up

Right click anywhere on taskbar....click Cortana...on arrow right you have three choices.

dencal, Nov 9, 2016
  5. Funkyecat Win User
    The Search 'Icon' shows up but the actuall search does not show up.
    No change.

Funkyecat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Search does not show up

1. Search does not show up - Similar Threads - Search does show

2. why does search not show the files i search for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does search not show the files i search for: When I search for files I know are there, it doesn't matter if i search my entire hard disc or the specific folders where i have the files, the search comes back empty. Here is an example, if I was looking for an Allman Brothers song with "Allman Brothers" in the filenames...
  3. why does search not show the files i search for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does search not show the files i search for: When I search for files I know are there, it doesn't matter if i search my entire hard disc or the specific folders where i have the files, the search comes back empty. Here is an example, if I was looking for an Allman Brothers song with "Allman Brothers" in the filenames...
  4. App not showing up in system or in search.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App not showing up in system or in search.: Hi, I am trying to up date to windows 11 and i need to uninstall virtualbox, but i had never installed it. I understand it is a virtual machine but i have searched my computer, documents and task manager trying to find it. I have admin privileges so that isn't the issue and i...
  5. App not showing up in system or in search.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App not showing up in system or in search.: Hi, I am trying to up date to windows 11 and i need to uninstall virtualbox, but i had never installed it. I understand it is a virtual machine but i have searched my computer, documents and task manager trying to find it. I have admin privileges so that isn't the issue and i...
  6. Run not showing up in search

in Windows 10 Support
    Run not showing up in search: After I had some issues with syncing my domain user, I cannot find "Run" when I type Run in the search box How can I fix that? 179246
  7. Icons not showing up in windows search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons not showing up in windows search: [ATTACH]I dont quite know what to do with this [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-not-showing-up-in-windows-search/e7b50d44-3213-4805-a83b-bb70016749bf
  8. Some programs not showing up in search

in Cortana
    Some programs not showing up in search: I recently had to do a clean install of windows, and when I redownloaded some programs, specifically NordVPN and uTorrent, they don't show up when I search for them. I have done an index already, but it did not work....
  9. Windows settings are not showing up on search

in Cortana
    Windows settings are not showing up on search: Hello, I just installed win10 today on my new SSD. But there is an issue I am facing on search. On my previous OS, when I search "Disk Management" it doesn't appear. Same for "Adjust ClearType text" and many things. Seeking for help....
  10. "Cortana & Search settings" not showing up in windows search

in Cortana
    "Cortana & Search settings" not showing up in windows search: I am trying to disable bing results when I search using the windows 10 search bar. Every article I have found saying how to do this says that I must search "cortana" in the search bar and click on the result that says "Cortana & Search settings". However, there is no result...