Windows 10: Search does not work correctly Enter key never works

Discus and support Search does not work correctly Enter key never works in Cortana to solve the problem; Win10 Home with all updates and feature updates installedI have already tried everything here including Troubleshooter and powershell script:... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by 8dsj243, Dec 26, 2021.

1. 8dsj243 Win User

Search does not work correctly Enter key never works

Win10 Home with all updates and feature updates installedI have already tried everything here including Troubleshooter and powershell script: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/shell-experience/fix-problems-in-windows-searchHello! Thanks for the help. There is a problem with search in Explorer windows and also WinKey+S. I type the search term but nothing happens when I press Enter. I have to move the pointer and left-click the "search arrow" see image

:)

8dsj243, Dec 26, 2021
  2. Mitchell Win User

Search Not Working Correctly

Search does not work correctly Enter key never works [​IMG]
    So I decided to give Windows 10 Another try.
    The were still indexing message still appears, but I still have to click, "Search my Stuff" which is an extra step compared to Windows 7.
    I have Web Search off.

I've also noticed when click search my stuff, I have the dots flying across, if that means anything

Mitchell, Dec 26, 2021
  3. Mitchell Win User
    Search Not Working Correctly

My Search Wont show any results unless i hit enter to "search my stuff" *cry

Mitchell, Dec 26, 2021
  4. R9
    r9 Win User

macbook g4 ENTER key not working

The thing is that I did not even see what is installed before 10.4. The customer just sad I want you to install this DVD and I did so *Big Grin Search does not work correctly Enter key never works :D.

How to check if the key is working ?
    If it was PC I would enter bios and try there is it working.

Thema:

1. Search does not work correctly Enter key never works - Similar Threads - Search does correctly

2. Enter keys are not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter keys are not working!: I have Windows 11 laptop. MSI ALPHA 15 and it has two enter keys regular and the num enter key both of them stops working randomly.I have searched this problem on google. I followed the steps which are given on various websites. But I couldn't fix my Enterkey. Key mapping is...
  3. Enter keys are not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enter keys are not working!: I have Windows 11 laptop. MSI ALPHA 15 and it has two enter keys regular and the num enter key both of them stops working randomly.I have searched this problem on google. I followed the steps which are given on various websites. But I couldn't fix my Enterkey. Key mapping is...
  4. Search does not work correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search does not work correctly: Why do I keep getting "Telegram" and "Uninstall Telegram" when I have uninstalled it. Every time I search for it I get the image. I have reinstalled and uninstalled it and it still appears. Of course, if I click open or click either one of them, nothing happens....
  5. Search does not work correctly

Search does not work correctly: Why do I keep getting "Telegram" and "Uninstall Telegram" when I have uninstalled it. Every time I search for it I get the image. I have reinstalled and uninstalled it and it still appears. Of course, if I click open or click either one of them, nothing happens....
  6. Search does not work correctly

in Cortana
  7. Search does not work correctly Enter key never works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search does not work correctly Enter key never works: Win10 Home with all updates and feature updates installedI have already tried everything here including Troubleshooter and powershell script: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/shell-experience/fix-problems-in-windows-searchHello! Thanks for the...
  8. Search does not work correctly Enter key never works

Search does not work correctly Enter key never works: Win10 Home with all updates and feature updates installedI have already tried everything here including Troubleshooter and powershell script: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/shell-experience/fix-problems-in-windows-searchHello! Thanks for the...
  9. Search not working correctly

in Cortana
    Search not working correctly: Hello everyone I'm having a problem with a search bar in win10. I just did a clean windows install and noticed that the search bar doesn't find some of the things I'm looking for. For example, if I searched for "sound" or "remove" before reinstalling windows, the search...
  10. Search Not Working Correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Not Working Correctly: Hi, My search box doesnt seem to be working correctly. When i seach for my files, nothing appears unless i click search my stuff > Other place to look > File explorer. Its fine when searching for apps such as Word or Edge. I've tried rebuilding my index and what not...