Windows 10: Search doesn't work after 21H1 update

Discus and support Search doesn't work after 21H1 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed the 21H1 update from the settings app and after doing this the search option just stopped working. Tried resetting it with PowerShell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlmaPapas, Oct 26, 2021.

1. AlmaPapas Win User

Search doesn't work after 21H1 update

I installed the 21H1 update from the settings app and after doing this the search option just stopped working. Tried resetting it with PowerShell commands, to no avail. The Windows troubleshooter and the sfc/scannow command can't find any problems, but the search still doesn't work.

:)

AlmaPapas, Oct 26, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Search doesn't work after 21H1 update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Search doesn't work after 21H1 update

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Search doesn't work after 21H1 update [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Search doesn't work after 21H1 update

1. Search doesn't work after 21H1 update - Similar Threads - Search doesn't 21H1

2. search files doesn't work after windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    search files doesn't work after windows update: Hello,After the recent Windows update, the search files does not work. Here is sympthom: in a folder I have many different pdf files, some include the word "python" in the file name, but when I start typing " python" in Windows Explorer WE search box, nothing happens. Even...
  3. search files doesn't work after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search files doesn't work after windows update: Hello,After the recent Windows update, the search files does not work. Here is sympthom: in a folder I have many different pdf files, some include the word "python" in the file name, but when I start typing " python" in Windows Explorer WE search box, nothing happens. Even...
  4. search files doesn't work after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search doesn't work after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search doesn't work after 21H1 update: I installed the 21H1 update from the settings app and after doing this the search option just stopped working. Tried resetting it with PowerShell commands, to no avail. The Windows troubleshooter and the sfc/scannow command can't find any problems, but the search still...
  6. Search doesn't work after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search doesn't work after 21H1 update: I installed the 21H1 update from the settings app and after doing this the search option just stopped working. Tried resetting it with PowerShell commands, to no avail. The Windows troubleshooter and the sfc/scannow command can't find any problems, but the search still...
  7. SearchBox is Not Working after Updated to 21H1

in Cortana
    SearchBox is Not Working after Updated to 21H1: Hey, I have updated to latest windows 21H1 3 days back. A error message was showing on windows updates that "Your device is missing important security and quality". But check for updates is showing update for me. After this update search box is not working either it is start...
  8. SearchBox is Not Working after Updated to latest 21H1

in Cortana
    SearchBox is Not Working after Updated to latest 21H1: Hey, I have updated to latest windows 21H1 23 days back. Before update a error message was showing on windows updates that "Your device is missing important security and quality". But check for updates is showing update for me. After this update search box is not working...
  9. Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search not working after update Version 21H1: I updated my windows 10 to the latest update available named "Version 21H1" and now the windows search in the start menu is not working!As you could see in the image below after searching anything in the search bar it comes only a blank page with a Search logo on it!I...
  10. An Update AFTER 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Update AFTER 21H1: Check for Updates There is a .NET Cumulative update AFTER 21H1, KB4601554. Requires a Restart Cheers, Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-update-after-21h1/c0773638-8276-420a-8b56-a00bad3d359e