Windows 10: Search doesn't work in settings in both languages(ukrainian and english) 1809

Discus and support Search doesn't work in settings in both languages(ukrainian and english) 1809 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Search doesn't work. I tried English and Ukrainian, but system says that there are no results[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Артём Байдала, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Search doesn't work in settings in both languages(ukrainian and english) 1809

Search doesn't work. I tried English and Ukrainian, but system says that there are no results Search doesn't work in settings in both languages(ukrainian and english) 1809 0407bb04-0272-445b-b377-b5db3edf088a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Артём Байдала, Dec 5, 2018

2. Word Flow & Text Suggestions for Ukrainian keyboard

Nokia
    • My phones: NOKIA Lumia 820, NOKIA Lumia 525.
    • Current OS version on all phones is 8.10.14203.306
    • Firmware revision numbers: On NOKIA Lumia 820 - 3051.50009.1424.0007 ; On NOKIA Lumia 525 - 3058.50000.1425.0003.
    • Location country: Ukraine, city Vinnytsia.
    • Regional settings: Country/Region - Ukraine ; Regional format - Ukrainian (Ukraine).
    • Language settings: Ukrainian ; Phone language - Ukrainian ; Regional format - Ukrainian (enabled) ; Keyboard - Ukrainian. Also I have trying with Russian and English US phone languages, but it don't help.
    • Speech settings: Russian ( ain't have native language here, and trying with English US, it don't help.
    • Other keyboards: English, Russian, Ukrainian.

Олександр Андрієвський, Dec 5, 2018
  3. how to change the language back to Ukrainian

After updating of windows 10, it lost Ukrainian language pack system and in its place established English.

I tried various ways to reverse the Ukrainian package but can not. Serf and this website as a search language pack and not found.

My question is, what the **** you change the operating system language pack without permission? SOMEONE YOU ask? Why on site NO UKRAINIAN language pack OF INTERFACE? Do you think that Russian language interface is the same as UKRAINIAN?

Requires reverse UKRAINIAN INTERFACE Operating Systems COMPUTER !!!!

SerhiyZelenko, Dec 5, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

Search doesn't work in settings in both languages(ukrainian and english) 1809

Problem with setting English language

Yes you can and it is the same as in 7 if I remember correctly.

Search for Language in Control Panel. Click on Options in the English Language.

Search doesn't work in settings in both languages(ukrainian and english) 1809 [​IMG]

On Input Method click on Add Input Method and scroll down the list until you find Spanish. Then remove English.

Search doesn't work in settings in both languages(ukrainian and english) 1809 [​IMG]

This only affects your keyboard - no other regional or language settings are affected.

For Cortana to work you need your language, region and speech have to be the same - it doesn't care about the keyboard. If your language is US English you'll need to make sure you set your region to US as well. As region affects things like search results and news I leave mine where I am and don't use Cortana but it is up to you - I've just not found a use for it yet.

lx07, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Search doesn't work in settings in both languages(ukrainian and english) 1809

1. Search doesn't work in settings in both languages(ukrainian and english) 1809 - Similar Threads - Search doesn't settings

2. TTS voice for Ukrainian language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TTS voice for Ukrainian language: Need to have text-to-speech voice for Ukrainian language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-voice-for-ukrainian-language/569e245c-1bd3-4c32-a114-1852007c0c62
  3. TTS voice for Ukrainian language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TTS voice for Ukrainian language: Need to have text-to-speech voice for Ukrainian language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-voice-for-ukrainian-language/569e245c-1bd3-4c32-a114-1852007c0c62
  4. English language settings for Windows 11 single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language settings for Windows 11 single language: I contacted you but got no response so I asked the question again.To install Vietnamese for windows 11 single language, you instructed me to clean up windows 11 by downloading the ISO template of Windows 11 but I don't see the Vietnamese language there.Here's the link you...
  5. English language settings for Windows 11 single language

English language settings for Windows 11 single language: I contacted you but got no response so I asked the question again.To install Vietnamese for windows 11 single language, you instructed me to clean up windows 11 by downloading the ISO template of Windows 11 but I don't see the Vietnamese language there.Here's the link you...
  6. Setting English as the default display language works for everything but Windows 10 Settings!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting English as the default display language works for everything but Windows 10 Settings!: I just purchased a new PC. It arrived with the Italian keyboard, as expected, but also with Italian version of Windows 10 Pro. On my PCs I use Italian keyboard and Italian locale, but ALWAYS English language for operating system and applications.Setting English as the default...
  7. Setting English as the default display language works for everything but Windows 10 Settings!

Setting English as the default display language works for everything but Windows 10 Settings!: I just purchased a new PC. It arrived with the Italian keyboard, as expected, but also with Italian version of Windows 10 Pro. On my PCs I use Italian keyboard and Italian locale, but ALWAYS English language for operating system and applications.Setting English as the default...
  8. Windows language in French and settings are in english

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows language in French and settings are in english: Hello , My Windows is suposed to be set in full english , but since a windows update my windows is set to french whereas the setting is configured in english.could you please help how to recover my windows in english ?Information about the windows: Windows 10 .0.0.18363.1500...
  9. Can't Delete Ukrainian language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Delete Ukrainian language: Hello, im can't delete Ukrainian language from my system, i'm not have a list with available languages in Settings. [ATTACH] And also tried to set new language list with ps but get error.[ATTACH]...
  10. Problem with setting English language

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with setting English language: Hello Everyone, As I travel to the north on regular occasions, I bought a Lenovo G585 laptop in Spain, where I live. It had W.7.Home Premium installed in Spanish. I have now upgraded it with the free installation of W.10. As with all things downloaded in Spain, there is...