Windows 10: Search Encrypt

Discus and support Search Encrypt in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove search encrypt? It appeared, maybe a malware, and isn't listed as a program so I can't uninstall it. Thanks.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeannaHarbold, May 23, 2020.

1. Search Encrypt

How do I remove search encrypt? It appeared, maybe a malware, and isn't listed as a program so I can't uninstall it. Thanks.

:)

DeannaHarbold, May 23, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2020
  3. Device Encryption not avaiable

Hello Fraczek,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

• Are you referring to BitLocker Drive Encryption?
    • What preventing you from doing this?
    • Did you get any error message or code while doing this?

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the article

Help protect your files using BitLocker Drive Encryption
    and see if it help you.

Do refer the article
    Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption Step-by-Step Guide
    and check if it help you with the required information.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 23, 2020
  4. Search Encrypt

Encryption

Hello Miriam,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why your devices page says it is not encrypted when you've turn on encryption, kindly answer these questions:

• Does this happen before you encrypt the device?
    • Which Windows version currently running on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for update.

Gerald Mal, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Search Encrypt

1. Search Encrypt - Similar Threads - Search Encrypt

2. Windows still uses "old" language in search and in settings, even after changing display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows still uses "old" language in search and in settings, even after changing display...: HiI have a Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop with Danish Windows 10 Home installed. I want to change the Windows language to English and I managed to do it for the display language as well as for the welcome screen.However, when I navigate in the settings windows, half of the content is...
  3. Windows still uses "old" language in search and in settings, even after changing display...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows still uses "old" language in search and in settings, even after changing display...: HiI have a Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop with Danish Windows 10 Home installed. I want to change the Windows language to English and I managed to do it for the display language as well as for the welcome screen.However, when I navigate in the settings windows, half of the content is...
  4. Bing Search for app opens instead of correct web URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Search for app opens instead of correct web URL: When I click on a notification of an app like Google Drive in the phone link app it opens a search for that in Bing Seach. I dont want that. Where can I change it to go to the specific item in the notification in Google Drive instead?...
  5. Bing Search for app opens instead of correct web URL

Bing Search for app opens instead of correct web URL: When I click on a notification of an app like Google Drive in the phone link app it opens a search for that in Bing Seach. I dont want that. Where can I change it to go to the specific item in the notification in Google Drive instead?...
  6. Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.

in Cortana
    Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.: Hello,Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.Running the Search and Indexing troubleshooter couldn't solve my problem, despite it said: Fixed.Any more idias how to fix this?Thank youcsorosHere is the image of the trouble:...
  7. Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.: Hello,Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.Running the Search and Indexing troubleshooter couldn't solve my problem, despite it said: Fixed.Any more idias how to fix this?Thank youcsorosHere is the image of the trouble:...
  8. Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.

9. Searching for Encrypted Files on all users

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching for Encrypted Files on all users: I need to find a way to search for all Encrypted text files for all users on my server. I've tried the cipher method in cmd but that hasn't worked out, anyone have any ideas? submitted by /u/scrungus_tuna [link] [comments]...
  10. Search Encrypt interferes with queries and redirects me to advertisers

in Cortana
    Search Encrypt interferes with queries and redirects me to advertisers: Search Encrypt interferes with on line queries and sends me to a long selection of advertisers, not a way to answer simple questions. How do I turn off the useless Search Encrypt permanently?...