Windows 10: Search feature only shows Outlook app for email

Discus and support Search feature only shows Outlook app for email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click the magnifying glass on the bottom-left of my taskbar to do a search, I can results listed by Folder, App, Documents, Web, Email. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cgm707, Dec 15, 2020.

1. cgm707 Win User

Search feature only shows Outlook app for email

When I click the magnifying glass on the bottom-left of my taskbar to do a search, I can results listed by Folder, App, Documents, Web, Email. But Outlook is the only option shown for email. What if I don't use Outlook? Does this search only for work Outlook emails?

:)

cgm707, Dec 15, 2020

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Dec 15, 2020
  3. fisher99 Win User
    Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Search feature only shows Outlook app for email

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Search feature only shows Outlook app for email

1. Search feature only shows Outlook app for email - Similar Threads - Search feature shows

2. Some emails only show when doing a search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some emails only show when doing a search: I have an "sbcglobal" email that on my computer will not show incoming emails for a period of time and then start again. For example I got several emails up to 8:04am. Then no new emails show in the inbox until 11:05 when new emails arrive. However, I know that I got email...
  3. Some emails only show when doing a search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some emails only show when doing a search: I have an "sbcglobal" email that on my computer will not show incoming emails for a period of time and then start again. For example I got several emails up to 8:04am. Then no new emails show in the inbox until 11:05 when new emails arrive. However, I know that I got email...
  4. Outlook Search not showing recent emails after Windows update KB5008212

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Search not showing recent emails after Windows update KB5008212: Outlook Search not showing recent emails after Windows update KB5008212. We are suffering and the turnaround resolution works for 2 days and ten again the search stops. Can Microsoft confirm when are we going to get the patch/resolution to this issue of Recent Mail not...
  5. Outlook Search not showing recent emails after Windows update KB5008212

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Search not showing recent emails after Windows update KB5008212: Outlook Search not showing recent emails after Windows update KB5008212. We are suffering and the turnaround resolution works for 2 days and ten again the search stops. Can Microsoft confirm when are we going to get the patch/resolution to this issue of Recent Mail not...
  6. Outlook Search not showing recent emails after Windows update KB5008212

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Outlook, Make custom search folder criteria, emails to only to Bill

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook, Make custom search folder criteria, emails to only to Bill: I made a simple search folder with the criteria sent from me to this other person Bill (not his actual name). I want to only see emails I sent to him, but not sure how to do that only part to work. I dont want to see emails in this custom folder with emails I sent to Bill and...
  8. Windows search only shows recent apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows search only shows recent apps: [ATTACH] Hello good community. Long time ago I have switched a setting that -I don't remember where- makes Windows search at the taskbar show only recent apps. I am trying to find which setting I have changed. I can still search for both apps and files in there but it...
  9. Work email to Outlook app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work email to Outlook app: I've tried to add an additional work email to the Outlook app on Windows 10. It keeps asking for password, attention required. What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/work-email-to-outlook-app/b03cfe6e-1d96-4219-a346-3252734fd113
  10. Outlook Search Feature Not displaying Folder Column

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Search Feature Not displaying Folder Column: After doing a search for a message in Outlook (MS Office Home & Business 2016) the answer appears on the screen. But there is no mention of the folder column to show in what particular folder the message resides in. I would to see the name of the folder where I had moved it...