Windows 10: Search files with en exact time stamp

Discus and support Search files with en exact time stamp in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have taken photos every minute over a construction work over a long period and have them sorted per year, month and day on my hard drive. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anders Wester, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Search files with en exact time stamp

Hi, I have taken photos every minute over a construction work over a long period and have them sorted per year, month and day on my hard drive. I'm thinking of doing a timelapse and want to pick out every file in each folder taken exact at 12.00 each day. How am I doing that, is it even possible? ;- It's around 800 folders with 1440 files in each. Each file in the 800 folders have that days date and a time stamp per minute. So, instead of getting into each folders 800 times and pick out the file/photo taken at 12.00 each day, I wonder if there is a good search command to pick them out

:)

Anders Wester, Jun 6, 2022

2. GPS Location With Time Stamp Software?

My step-mother just bought some cheapo portable GPS from Best Buy. has a camera onboard and stamps the images as you request. Saves them on the GPS, but can be easily offloaded at the end of the day. I want to say it was a budget model Garmin.

sneekypeet, Jun 6, 2022
  3. Change Folder's Time Stamp

What are some examples that it would be beneficial to change timestamps of files and folders? For files/folders, you can simply change the ascending/descending order by simply using the explorer extension tree built into explorer already:

Search files with en exact time stamp [​IMG]

I don't understand why a shell extension is necessary at all because if the order cant be changed by way of my screenshot, then all you have to do is add or subtract something to a file/folder and save it again in order for explorer to reset its position in a list.

EyeInTheSky, Jun 6, 2022
  4. Search files with en exact time stamp

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

Search files with en exact time stamp

1. Search files with en exact time stamp - Similar Threads - Search files exact

2. Search files with en exact time stamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search files with en exact time stamp: Hi, I have taken photos every minute over a construction work over a long period and have them sorted per year, month and day on my hard drive. I'm thinking of doing a timelapse and want to pick out every file in each folder taken exact at 12.00 each day. How am I doing that,...
  3. Search files with en exact time stamp

in Cortana
    Search files with en exact time stamp: Hi, I have taken photos every minute over a construction work over a long period and have them sorted per year, month and day on my hard drive. I'm thinking of doing a timelapse and want to pick out every file in each folder taken exact at 12.00 each day. How am I doing that,...
  4. Time stamps in ntbootlog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time stamps in ntbootlog: The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone...
  5. Time stamps in ntbootlog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time stamps in ntbootlog: The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone...
  6. Dim Time stamp.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dim Time stamp.: Time stamp on bottom right side screen is dim how do I brighten it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dim-time-stamp/37c17694-72fe-491b-924b-aaaaad768988
  7. time stamp in jpg picture files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    time stamp in jpg picture files: "Windows Photo Gallery" allowed the time in "date taken" to be modified. Unfortunately, Windows Photo Gallery hasn't been available since 2017. "Windows Photos" is the replacement for Windows Photo Gallery, but Windows Photos doesn't have the capability to change the time...
  8. About time stamps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About time stamps: KB4550945 HotFix fixes a bug with the time stamp. Does KB4552152 or KB4556799 fix the time stamp issue? I'd like to confirm with the Log, but the new patch KB4556799 has begun to be applied, and KB4550945 is no longer displayed....
  9. How to change the format for file time stamps

How to change the format for file time stamps: Googling yielded only how to change the date itself. That is not what I want. I want theformat changed. Currently, file time stamp dates display as 2020-4-16. I want it to show as 16-04-2020 or 04-16-2020. The year is useless to me in the grand scheme of things. Going into...
  10. Date/Time Stamp

Date/Time Stamp: How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you....