Windows 10: "Search for app in The Store?" always appearing when trying to execute my Restaurant...

Discus and support "Search for app in The Store?" always appearing when trying to execute my Restaurant... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; every time i try to launch my software, this message appears, I've Enabled all options in Group Policy, regarding windows Store followed tutorials,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChristianKoriati, Dec 10, 2019.

1. "Search for app in The Store?" always appearing when trying to execute my Restaurant...

every time i try to launch my software, this message appears, I've Enabled all options in Group Policy, regarding windows Store followed tutorials, even found a way to fully remove the store, yet this message not only is annoying (my software launches immediately after I chose YES or NO, but causing other more complicated issues, jsut looking for a way to stop this from happening. I do not have an Open with option for my Back office, thank you

"Search for app in The Store?" always appearing when trying to execute my Restaurant... bb1ccbba-ac3c-4c4c-bfeb-520d8e77e50c?upload=true.png

:)

ChristianKoriati, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Search box and App store

Hi Divya,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    I suggest you to check if Windows search service is running.

• Press Windows + R key and type "services.msc" and press
      enter.
    • Locate the Windows Search service and right click on it.
    • Click on Properties and check the
      start option has been enabled.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Search box and App store

Hi Divya,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I need more information about this issue so that I can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

2. Do you get any error code?

Since this issue can be caused by software conflict or system file corrupted.

I would suggest you to follow the below methods to fix search issue.

Method 1: Try to run search and indexing troubleshooter.

Follow the steps.

• Go to Start button, and then clicking Control Panel.

• In the search box, type
      troubleshooter
      , and then click Troubleshooting. Click
      , and then click Search and Indexing.
    Method 2:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Hope this information helps you. If you need any further assistance or information, please reply back to this post. I will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

"Search for app in The Store?" always appearing when trying to execute my Restaurant...

Windows App store is not working..

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

"Search for app in The Store?" always appearing when trying to execute my Restaurant...

1. "Search for app in The Store?" always appearing when trying to execute my Restaurant... - Similar Threads - Search app Store

2. Error 0x800700B7 when trying to install Microsoft Store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x800700B7 when trying to install Microsoft Store apps: I'm trying to install MS store apps, in particular, game services.. it hangs and says error 0x800700B7 after just a few seconds. I've tried various MS store reset techniques on here, but so far nothing has worked. I'm running win 10 1909, having just done the...
  3. Trying to submit app to app store

Trying to submit app to app store: I am trying to submit an app to the app store, all of the options are complete by the 'submit to the store' button is not active. This is an EF Core app and I have a separate .NET core 2 app as the data model. Can you help me!!! Thanks Dan...
  4. Restaurant Impossible/Restaurant Take Over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restaurant Impossible/Restaurant Take Over: Lol how to tell Restaurant Impossible and Restaurant Take over are fake...just watched back to back episodes where the same actors are in them. One where his wife left him, the second where his son died...who was serving in the previous episode. It was on the Bell network...
  5. i try everything to my windows store app

i try everything to my windows store app: when i want to open my windows 10 default apps, it keeps closing everytime i open it, every single default app ( Microsoft Store Apps) including calculator, camera, weather, and Microsoft Store itself. i try everything on internet but it doesnt solved at all. i've done...
  6. Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search: When I search for a Trusted Microsoft Store app (examples: Weather, Skype, News, HP Scan and Capture), I do not see the app icon. It appears as a blank default image icon. But in the list of apps, I do see them.[ATTACH]...
  7. Nothing happens when I try to execute a vbs program

Nothing happens when I try to execute a vbs program: Hi, I had a program in visual basic script which I used under Win 8.1 (from which upgraded) to set a daily restore point. I've discovered that nothing happens when I double click it. I understand vbscript is implemented in Win 10 and the dll is present. Any ideas?...
  8. Windows Store crashes when trying to install an app

Windows Store crashes when trying to install an app: I don't even get an error message. Just up and closes. I've been trying to install Killer Instinct for ages now. I'm signed into the store with an MS account. I don't even remember all my steps or everything I've done. I've spent the last night and a half just trying...
  9. "The environment is incorrect." error when trying to run an executable

in Windows 10 Support
    "The environment is incorrect." error when trying to run an executable: I have a desktop computer that was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro. When I try to run CMD as Administrator, I receive "The environment is incorrect." error message. I get the same error if I try to run other Windows applications (in Windows\System32). Update: It...
  10. Settings not appearing when I search for them in search bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings not appearing when I search for them in search bar: Hi I Just bought a new XPS 13 (lowest end model) that came with Microsoft 10 pre-installed (bought it from Microsoft store). my problem is that I cannot search for settings in the main search bar or even the settings search bar, the settings search bar simply doesn't work...