Windows 10: Search for JPGs with Date Taken between 1998 and 2002?

Discus and support Search for JPGs with Date Taken between 1998 and 2002? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is this possible in Windows? 183841 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by King Mustard, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Search for JPGs with Date Taken between 1998 and 2002?

Is this possible in Windows?

:)

King Mustard, Aug 14, 2021

2. Jpg Date Taken Not Shown

Hello if I right click on a .jpg file, select properties, details, then under origin the date taken field does not show a date. Any fix ? Thanks in advance !

helpout123, Aug 14, 2021
  3. Jpg Date Taken Not Shown

Gm, I got as far as "modify" on your list but my modify button was ghosted.

Here's another thing I noticed this morning. If I right click a jpeg, properties, then date taken is missing. But if I instead open a jpeg, go to menu, then file info, date taken is displayed (although I'm not sure the date taken is accurate).

Also on some of my photos if I right click, then properties, date taken is displayed. But on others, date taken is missing.

helpout123, Aug 14, 2021
  4. Search for JPGs with Date Taken between 1998 and 2002?

date taken of a JPG photo or MOV file with DOS command

How to retrieve the date of picture taken for photos saved in a specific folder using DOS command ?

I understand that the DIR /T:W will list the date modified (or the date the file was written), and the command DIR /T:C will show the date created. However, the date created will reflect the date that the file was copied, which can be later than the date
    modified.

Is there another option to retrieve the date taken ? DIR /T:T doesn't exist but perhaps there is another command.

Looking forward to your feedback

Pamela

PamelaLezaeta, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

Search for JPGs with Date Taken between 1998 and 2002?

1. Search for JPGs with Date Taken between 1998 and 2002? - Similar Threads - Search JPGs Date

2. Windows 10 search results not showing Date Taken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 search results not showing Date Taken: HiI hope someone can help. I attached a USB C SSD to my PC with all my photos in order to be able to search for photos with no date taken properties. I added the SSD to the indexing options and indexing is complete. When I run the search datetaken:[] the search is returning...
  3. Windows 10 search results not showing Date Taken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 search results not showing Date Taken: HiI hope someone can help. I attached a USB C SSD to my PC with all my photos in order to be able to search for photos with no date taken properties. I added the SSD to the indexing options and indexing is complete. When I run the search datetaken:[] the search is returning...
  4. Windows 10 search results not showing Date Taken

in Cortana
  5. uploading photos by date taken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading photos by date taken: HI,in windows 7 I used to be able to import photos from an sd card so they would automatically go into the photos folder in file explorer organized by date taken.I cannot get windows 10 photos to do this. I'd love to know how i do itthanks...
  6. Windows search for photos without a “date taken" entry

in Cortana
    Windows search for photos without a “date taken" entry: So, I know that I can do a windows search for a specific date taken when searching through my photos. But, I would like to search for all of the photos which do not have a date taken entry in its properties. Is there a way to do that? If so, Which syntax would I use in the...
  7. Search for documents created or modified between dates

Search for documents created or modified between dates: Seems like Microsoft disabled this function... can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-for-documents-created-or-modified-between/e8564468-daf5-4aad-b877-9dd690fcd47f
  8. Photos not displayed by Taken Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos not displayed by Taken Date: I've scanned photos into my laptop and used File Explorer to correct the Taken Date. I file them by Year and some Years have Folders for Month. Some of them have been changed and refiled. The Photo app doesn't display them by Taken Date. File Explorer has a Folder for My...
  9. Jpg Date Taken Not Shown

Jpg Date Taken Not Shown: Hello if I right click on a photo, select properties, details, then under origin the date taken field does not show a date. Any fix ? Thanks in advance ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-date-taken-not-shown/660389de-bef5-4ae1-afcb-f65569c800bd"
  10. windows 10 changes ‘date taken’ date.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 changes ‘date taken’ date.: Windows photo editor 10 has changed the date taken date to when I modified the photo with edits. How do I get original “date taken “date back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-changes-date-taken-date/8f1cfce8-7af4-4e75-afba-d5a8f52b7ec8