Windows 10: Search for Windows 10 I:ages

Discus and support Search for Windows 10 I:ages in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello When I power on my Windws 10 Pro computer, an image is dsplayed before anythinh happens This image chages from time to time I like them *Smile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sfleury, Jul 9, 2019.

1. sfleury Win User

Search for Windows 10 I:ages

Hello
    When I power on my Windws 10 Pro computer, an image is dsplayed before anythinh happens
    This image chages from time to time

I like them *Smile and would like to know where they are located on my computer

I searched in different folders but did not find them *Sad

Thanks for any help ! ave a good day

:)

sfleury, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2019
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Search for Windows 10 I:ages - Similar Threads - Search ages

2. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts: I've been experiencing persistent issues with the Windows Search function on my Windows 10 system. When I attempt to use the search feature, it seems that not all applications are appearing in the results. I've noticed that in Task Manager, the Search process is automatically...
  3. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts: I've been experiencing persistent issues with the Windows Search function on my Windows 10 system. When I attempt to use the search feature, it seems that not all applications are appearing in the results. I've noticed that in Task Manager, the Search process is automatically...
  4. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Cortana
  5. Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...: Windows 11 file explorer doesn't have explanations of search options. I was trying to find favorited videos and pictures in file explorer and there was no pop up explaining what the search options were or even any way to get search help within windows 11 file explorer. This...
  6. Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...

Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...: Windows 11 file explorer doesn't have explanations of search options. I was trying to find favorited videos and pictures in file explorer and there was no pop up explaining what the search options were or even any way to get search help within windows 11 file explorer. This...
  7. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  8. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  9. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font: hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar stopped workingi have restored the font back to default and restarted several services like the other methods said but it seems to...