Windows 10: Search Highlight not showing After Using all methods ??

Discus and support Search Highlight not showing After Using all methods ?? in Cortana to solve the problem; how to fix it* Moved from Community Center... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Sanjay TG, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Sanjay TG Win User

Search Highlight not showing After Using all methods ??

how to fix it* Moved from Community Center

:)

Sanjay TG, Dec 3, 2022

2. How to turn off Search Highlights in Windows 10

• Right-click the search bar.
    • Scroll up to the nested menu under 'Search'.
    • Untick the option called 'Show Search Highlights'.

JoyceTaylor4, Dec 3, 2022
  3. CmdrKeene Win User
    Search highlight not working !

Oh, search highlights as in suggested content to drive clicks/views/ad revenue, not highlights of search results. Got it. Sorry for the irrelevant question.

CmdrKeene, Dec 3, 2022
  4. waball Win User

I Havent Received Search Highlights?

Hello John,

I have tried the methods listed on the site, however no luck. I do not have search highlights even after restarting my computer.

Thanks

waball, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Search Highlight not showing After Using all methods ?? - Similar Threads - Search Highlight showing

2. Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search: So, this is another issue that has happened me after I reseted my laptop. Now search highlights aint showing, its enable on both group policy and registry but it isn't appearing. I went to the secret administrator account and it appears there. Idk how to fix this issue. Im...
  3. Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search: So, this is another issue that has happened me after I reseted my laptop. Now search highlights aint showing, its enable on both group policy and registry but it isn't appearing. I went to the secret administrator account and it appears there. Idk how to fix this issue. Im...
  4. Search Highlights

Search Highlights: Hi. In November 1st, 2023, my Search Highlights showed the icon of the event of Day of the Dead, but when i signed in my account on a second computer I logged out the local account and signed in with my account, it changed the Search Highlights to a different event in my...
  5. Search Highlight not showing After Using all methods ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlight not showing After Using all methods ??: how to fix it* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-highlight-not-showing-after-using-all/b1edf70d-3978-4334-b448-11a4997ce9c5
  6. Search Highlight not showing After Using all methods ??

Search Highlight not showing After Using all methods ??: how to fix it* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-highlight-not-showing-after-using-all/b1edf70d-3978-4334-b448-11a4997ce9c5
  7. Search Highlights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights: I like this feature but its not working, just shows the icons from a few days ago and on the search box nothing, help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-highlights/677a8013-99aa-41a8-9c41-5edec04abbe7
  8. Search Highlights !!

Search Highlights !!: I have just downloaded KB5012599 and thought the new "Search HIghlights" would be installed but can't see it ! Have I read it wrong like I did last month ? Maybe it will be released at a later date ! Unless of course I have to switch or turn something on !Brian Windows 10...
  9. Search Highlights !!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Highlights !!: I have just downloaded KB5012599 and thought the new "Search HIghlights" would be installed but can't see it ! Have I read it wrong like I did last month ? Maybe it will be released at a later date ! Unless of course I have to switch or turn something on !Brian Windows 10...
  10. Search Highlight !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Highlight !: Good morning, I downloaded the optional update KB5011543 today, I was hoping to get the "Search Highlight" feature in my search box but can't see anything ! I think the update came with various fixes but no sign of the Search highlights !! I have right clicked on the taskbar...