Windows 10: Search Highlights icon doesn't show up

Discus and support Search Highlights icon doesn't show up in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, i've started my pc today and the icon of search highlights doesn't show up.Is there any way to fix it?All the posts that i've seen were about... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by FedeNQ, Jun 16, 2022.

1. FedeNQ Win User

Search Highlights icon doesn't show up

Hi, i've started my pc today and the icon of search highlights doesn't show up.Is there any way to fix it?All the posts that i've seen were about disable it, but not about enable it.Regards!

:)

FedeNQ, Jun 16, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 16, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Search Highlights icon doesn't show up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 16, 2022
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Search Highlights icon doesn't show up - Similar Threads - Search Highlights icon

2. Search bar or highlights icon gets stuck at highlighting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar or highlights icon gets stuck at highlighting.: So I found an issue with the highlighting of the search bar or highlights icon on Windows. When I click out of the search bar or highlights, the highlighting gets stuck. I find this really, REALLY annoying for me. I try to hover over the highlighting that got stuck, it it was...
  3. Search bar or highlights icon gets stuck at highlighting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar or highlights icon gets stuck at highlighting.: So I found an issue with the highlighting of the search bar or highlights icon on Windows. When I click out of the search bar or highlights, the highlighting gets stuck. I find this really, REALLY annoying for me. I try to hover over the highlighting that got stuck, it it was...
  4. Highlight search icon doesn't change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlight search icon doesn't change: I like the bar - while others hate it -. The fact is that the search icon always stays with the bing icon and doesn't change according to the bing daily picture:Although the student icon shows correctly: Any ideas about how to fix the hightlight icon search???...
  5. Highlight search icon doesn't change

Highlight search icon doesn't change: I like the bar - while others hate it -. The fact is that the search icon always stays with the bing icon and doesn't change according to the bing daily picture:Although the student icon shows correctly: Any ideas about how to fix the hightlight icon search???...
  6. Search Highlights icon doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights icon doesn't show up: Hi, i've started my pc today and the icon of search highlights doesn't show up.Is there any way to fix it?All the posts that i've seen were about disable it, but not about enable it.Regards!...
  7. Search Highlights icon doesn't show up

Search Highlights icon doesn't show up: Hi, i've started my pc today and the icon of search highlights doesn't show up.Is there any way to fix it?All the posts that i've seen were about disable it, but not about enable it.Regards!...
  8. Highlighted search icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlighted search icons: Hi! So you know how Microsoft added Highlighted Search to Windows 10 right?Welp, the icon that they are using is so nice, but I couldn't find a place where it is stored . Do you know where it is? Let me know!Thanks in advance!...
  9. Highlighted search icons

Highlighted search icons: Hi! So you know how Microsoft added Highlighted Search to Windows 10 right?Welp, the icon that they are using is so nice, but I couldn't find a place where it is stored . Do you know where it is? Let me know!Thanks in advance!...
  10. Highlighted search icons

in Cortana