Windows 10: Search Highlights is showing mega photos and connections for LGBQ

Discus and support Search Highlights is showing mega photos and connections for LGBQ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It bothers the hell out of me that because I am using the MS OS Windows 10, that I am to be subjected to their Search Highlights reflecting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Geoff Post, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Search Highlights is showing mega photos and connections for LGBQ

It bothers the hell out of me that because I am using the MS OS Windows 10, that I am to be subjected to their Search Highlights reflecting the repulsive political and emotionally destructive anti God anti decency Gay Lesbian colors. Today I was inundated with MS Search Highlights photos showing Gay and homosexual stories and there was literally nothing else under Search Highlights. It was difficult to find a way and most don't know how to remove and hide the disgusting pride flags and bull. Outrageous that you at Microsoft force this on us. Outrageous. The country is breaking apart and

:)

Geoff Post, Jun 17, 2022
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Search Highlights is showing mega photos and connections for LGBQ :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Search Highlights is showing mega photos and connections for LGBQ

Disable Photos from Search Results

That is a one-time change- click on search, click find results in app; but the next time you go to search for something you'll have to do the same extra step or photo results will show. I want to permanently disable photos showing in search results. You mention your photos aren't catalogued so they don't show up for you. That sounds like the answer I'm looking for. I'll look into how to un-catalogue my pics.

monumental, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Search Highlights is showing mega photos and connections for LGBQ

1. Search Highlights is showing mega photos and connections for LGBQ - Similar Threads - Search Highlights showing

2. Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search: So, this is another issue that has happened me after I reseted my laptop. Now search highlights aint showing, its enable on both group policy and registry but it isn't appearing. I went to the secret administrator account and it appears there. Idk how to fix this issue. Im...
  3. Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search: So, this is another issue that has happened me after I reseted my laptop. Now search highlights aint showing, its enable on both group policy and registry but it isn't appearing. I went to the secret administrator account and it appears there. Idk how to fix this issue. Im...
  4. Search Highlights

Search Highlights: Hi. In November 1st, 2023, my Search Highlights showed the icon of the event of Day of the Dead, but when i signed in my account on a second computer I logged out the local account and signed in with my account, it changed the Search Highlights to a different event in my...
  5. Search Highlights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights: I like this feature but its not working, just shows the icons from a few days ago and on the search box nothing, help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-highlights/677a8013-99aa-41a8-9c41-5edec04abbe7
  6. Search Highlights is showing mega photos and connections for LGBQ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights is showing mega photos and connections for LGBQ: It bothers the hell out of me that because I am using the MS OS Windows 10, that I am to be subjected to their Search Highlights reflecting the repulsive political and emotionally destructive anti God anti decency Gay Lesbian colors. Today I was inundated with MS Search...
  7. Search Highlights is showing mega photos and connections for LGBQ

in Cortana
    Search Highlights is showing mega photos and connections for LGBQ: It bothers the hell out of me that because I am using the MS OS Windows 10, that I am to be subjected to their Search Highlights reflecting the repulsive political and emotionally destructive anti God anti decency Gay Lesbian colors. Today I was inundated with MS Search...
  8. Search Highlights !!

Search Highlights !!: I have just downloaded KB5012599 and thought the new "Search HIghlights" would be installed but can't see it ! Have I read it wrong like I did last month ? Maybe it will be released at a later date ! Unless of course I have to switch or turn something on !Brian Windows 10...
  9. Search Highlights !!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Highlights !!: I have just downloaded KB5012599 and thought the new "Search HIghlights" would be installed but can't see it ! Have I read it wrong like I did last month ? Maybe it will be released at a later date ! Unless of course I have to switch or turn something on !Brian Windows 10...
  10. Search Highlight !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Highlight !: Good morning, I downloaded the optional update KB5011543 today, I was hoping to get the "Search Highlight" feature in my search box but can't see anything ! I think the update came with various fixes but no sign of the Search highlights !! I have right clicked on the taskbar...