Windows 10: Search Highlights

Discus and support Search Highlights in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Upgraded the My OS to Windows 11. I saw Search Highlights in search home . after that I have done debloat windows 11 for more smoother pc.Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Upeak Wijerathna1, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Search Highlights

I have Upgraded the My OS to Windows 11. I saw Search Highlights in search home . after that I have done debloat windows 11 for more smoother pc.Then there is no search highlights in search home .I want to get my search highlights back.Please Help!

:)

Upeak Wijerathna1, Sep 24, 2022
  2. CmdrKeene Win User

Search highlight not working !

Oh, search highlights as in suggested content to drive clicks/views/ad revenue, not highlights of search results. Got it. Sorry for the irrelevant question.

CmdrKeene, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Search Highlight !

Good morning, I downloaded the optional update KB5011543 today, I was hoping to get the "Search Highlight" feature in my search box but can't see anything ! I think the update came with various fixes but no sign of the Search highlights !! I have right clicked on the taskbar and checked search but nothing suggested ! Do I have to turn it on somewhere ?

Brian

PS I am fully up to date with 21H2 OS build 19044 1620

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Search Highlights

Search Highlights !!

Hi GBorn, thanks for that info, I have run into various other problems at present so the "search highlights" have taken a back step ! It was just something that I thought I would get with those downloads !

Regards Brian

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Search Highlights

1. Search Highlights - Similar Threads - Search Highlights

2. How can Copilot be removed from Search window without removing highlights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can Copilot be removed from Search window without removing highlights: After a recent update, there were changes to the search feature and copilot was added. How do I remove copilot from Windows 11 Search bar and replace it with daily highlights...
  3. How can Copilot be removed from Search window without removing highlights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can Copilot be removed from Search window without removing highlights: After a recent update, there were changes to the search feature and copilot was added. How do I remove copilot from Windows 11 Search bar and replace it with daily highlights...
  4. Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search: So, this is another issue that has happened me after I reseted my laptop. Now search highlights aint showing, its enable on both group policy and registry but it isn't appearing. I went to the secret administrator account and it appears there. Idk how to fix this issue. Im...
  5. Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search

Search Highlights and Bing Button Not showing in search: So, this is another issue that has happened me after I reseted my laptop. Now search highlights aint showing, its enable on both group policy and registry but it isn't appearing. I went to the secret administrator account and it appears there. Idk how to fix this issue. Im...
  6. Search of documents does not highlight files as before. Is there a fix?

Search of documents does not highlight files as before. Is there a fix?: Search of documents does not highlight files as before. Is there a fix? Bob G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-of-documents-does-not-highlight-files-as/99c20817-9095-41f5-858f-54964fadeb47
  7. Search of documents does not highlight files as before. Is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search of documents does not highlight files as before. Is there a fix?: Search of documents does not highlight files as before. Is there a fix? Bob G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-of-documents-does-not-highlight-files-as/99c20817-9095-41f5-858f-54964fadeb47
  8. Search Highlights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights: Hi. In November 1st, 2023, my Search Highlights showed the icon of the event of Day of the Dead, but when i signed in my account on a second computer I logged out the local account and signed in with my account, it changed the Search Highlights to a different event in my...
  9. Search Highlights

Search Highlights: Hi. In November 1st, 2023, my Search Highlights showed the icon of the event of Day of the Dead, but when i signed in my account on a second computer I logged out the local account and signed in with my account, it changed the Search Highlights to a different event in my...
  10. Short Cut Keys - Suddenly Control + Shift + Arrow Keys Won't Highlight In Amazon 'Search'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Short Cut Keys - Suddenly Control + Shift + Arrow Keys Won't Highlight In Amazon 'Search': Any idea why this simple function is suddenly unavailable -causing me to have to GRAB THE MOUSE TO HIGHLIGHT and change the search phrasing?...