Windows 10: Search Highlights

Discus and support Search Highlights in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Upgraded the My OS to Windows 11. I saw Search Highlights in search home . after that I have done debloat windows 11 for more smoother pc.Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Upeak Wijerathna1, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Search Highlights

I have Upgraded the My OS to Windows 11. I saw Search Highlights in search home . after that I have done debloat windows 11 for more smoother pc.Then there is no search highlights in search home .I want to get my search highlights back.Please Help!

:)

Upeak Wijerathna1, Sep 24, 2022
  2. CmdrKeene Win User

Search highlight not working !

Oh, search highlights as in suggested content to drive clicks/views/ad revenue, not highlights of search results. Got it. Sorry for the irrelevant question.

CmdrKeene, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Search Highlight !

Good morning, I downloaded the optional update KB5011543 today, I was hoping to get the "Search Highlight" feature in my search box but can't see anything ! I think the update came with various fixes but no sign of the Search highlights !! I have right clicked on the taskbar and checked search but nothing suggested ! Do I have to turn it on somewhere ?

Brian

PS I am fully up to date with 21H2 OS build 19044 1620

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Search Highlights

Search Highlights !!

Hi GBorn, thanks for that info, I have run into various other problems at present so the "search highlights" have taken a back step ! It was just something that I thought I would get with those downloads !

Regards Brian

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Search Highlights

1. Search Highlights - Similar Threads - Search Highlights

2. Search Highlights not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Highlights not working: It just appears a white space in lieu of the usual search highlights daily image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-highlights-not-working/68f6a5a4-68f0-4495-8702-5e38fbdea252
  3. Search Highlights not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights not working: It just appears a white space in lieu of the usual search highlights daily image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-highlights-not-working/68f6a5a4-68f0-4495-8702-5e38fbdea252
  4. Search Highlights not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search Highlights icon on search bar missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Highlights icon on search bar missing: Hello to all,I've been having issues with my search bar icon and Bing highlights. After an update on my laptop, which was stuck in 100% and could not move, I turned on and off my laptop to "prevent" the update from taking a long time and not wanting to proceed. On the next...
  6. Search Highlights icon on search bar missing

Search Highlights icon on search bar missing: Hello to all,I've been having issues with my search bar icon and Bing highlights. After an update on my laptop, which was stuck in 100% and could not move, I turned on and off my laptop to "prevent" the update from taking a long time and not wanting to proceed. On the next...
  7. Search Highlights icon on search bar missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Search Highlights Icon

in Cortana
    Windows Search Highlights Icon: The search highlights icon looks to be changing from our company logo that we have set in the admin center under custom themes to random Microsoft images. How can I prevent that from changing to random images and make it keep the company logo like it had been doing?...
  9. How can Copilot be removed from Search window without removing highlights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can Copilot be removed from Search window without removing highlights: After a recent update, there were changes to the search feature and copilot was added. How do I remove copilot from Windows 11 Search bar and replace it with daily highlights...
  10. How can Copilot be removed from Search window without removing highlights

How can Copilot be removed from Search window without removing highlights: After a recent update, there were changes to the search feature and copilot was added. How do I remove copilot from Windows 11 Search bar and replace it with daily highlights...