Windows 10: Search icon after update

Discus and support Search icon after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there :I've just updated my windows via Windows update and my beautiful search icon at the taskbar became a wide unnecessary search bar ruining... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Coh16, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Coh16 Win User

Search icon after update

Hello there :I've just updated my windows via Windows update and my beautiful search icon at the taskbar became a wide unnecessary search bar ruining the minimal design of my taskbar, I just hate it, this made me turn off search altogether, couldn't find an option to just choose between this design and the previous one. Is there any way to change it back to icon? if not, will it be an option in the future?Thanks!

:)

Coh16, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Search icon after update

1. Search icon after update - Similar Threads - Search icon update

2. Update KB5025297 changes the search icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update KB5025297 changes the search icon in the taskbar: I don't like forced visual changes on my device. I liked the old thin magnifying glass icon. I also don't like people telling me what to do with my device, such as telling me to hide or disable search. If you feel like it, do it on your device. I will keep windows search, I...
  3. Search Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Icon: Hi Microsoft, I have recently upgraded my computer to windows 11, And I fell that windows 11 is really cool and amazing. The only thing that bugs me is that the search box. In the previous update there were options to change the look of the search box but now its only in the...
  4. Search Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Icon: Hi Microsoft, I have recently upgraded my computer to windows 11, And I fell that windows 11 is really cool and amazing. The only thing that bugs me is that the search box. In the previous update there were options to change the look of the search box but now its only in the...
  5. Search icon is slightly changed with the update KB5019275

Search icon is slightly changed with the update KB5019275: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BOZAYIBOGAN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10ke9zp/search_icon_is_slightly_changed_with_the_update/
  6. Search icon after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search icon after update: Hello there :I've just updated my windows via Windows update and my beautiful search icon at the taskbar became a wide unnecessary search bar ruining the minimal design of my taskbar, I just hate it, this made me turn off search altogether, couldn't find an option to just...
  7. Icons Blank In Search Bar After Reset

in Cortana
    Icons Blank In Search Bar After Reset: After resetting my computer, I installed some applications which were installed before reset but their icons are blank when I search them. I have tried rebuilding icon cache and reecreating the shortcuts but it didn't work....
  8. Solved windows 10 start icon refreshed after updating but showing old icons in search

in Cortana
    Solved windows 10 start icon refreshed after updating but showing old icons in search: It is because of old icon cache. For this we have to clear it. Use keyboard shortcut "windows + R" and the run window will appear then type or paste the command " %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\localstate\AppIconCache " and delete the folder...
  9. Search still shows old icons after updating.

Search still shows old icons after updating.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/not_sahil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8jm8d/search_still_shows_old_icons_after_updating/
  10. Windows 10 icons do not update in search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 icons do not update in search: Hello everyone, I did a fresh installation of Windows 10 with all updates and the standard windows apps were updated as well with fresh icons. However if you try to search these apps, they show up with old ones. I tried to recreate IconCache.db, sfc /scannow and DISM...