Windows 10: search in folder by type automaticlly

Discus and support search in folder by type automaticlly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi , i dont know why but something happend and its didnt work i want when im search in folder its show results only by type without enter i mean if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mangekyou Sharingan, Feb 6, 2020.

1. search in folder by type automaticlly

Hi , i dont know why but something happend and its didnt work

i want when im search in folder its show results only by type without enter i mean

if have someone have idea how im fix that

:)

Mangekyou Sharingan, Feb 6, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Feb 6, 2020
  3. internet automaticlly changed to airplane mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to run the Network troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.
    Also, suggest you to update the Wi-Fi drivers and check for the status.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 6, 2020
  4. fussybob Win User

search in folder by type automaticlly

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

search in folder by type automaticlly

1. search in folder by type automaticlly - Similar Threads - search folder type

2. Windows update won't search for updates automaticlly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update won't search for updates automaticlly: My windows update works strange it will install and download updates but it won't start itsefl to Look for them and i need to manually click the button and then it will search. And thats the pc where im logged to my MSN account but on the laptop with local account it search...
  3. type to search not working can not type in type to search

in Cortana
    type to search not working can not type in type to search: It randomly happened that i couldn't type in type to search bar and i tried doing sfc /scannow and it said some fiels are corruptedand said it repaired them but it didn't....
  4. Search syntax for "folders containing specific file types" ??

in Windows 10 Support
    Search syntax for "folders containing specific file types" ??: Does anyone know if there is a syntax for finding all folders containing certain types of files? Like if I wanted to find every folder on my D drive containing photos (and have just the folders listed in the search results.) Or find every folder containing ebooks, whatever....
  5. Type Search not working

in Cortana
    Type Search not working: please help, every time using type search in start menu - does not work and cannot able to type any letters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-search-not-working/a360ae1f-102f-44e7-840a-b38d37bec87d
  6. deleteing my files automaticlly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    deleteing my files automaticlly: window defender is deleting my all software & files without my permission its show thred on all file. I am again delete & download fresh software on my windows but again its show select file to open .exe file......
  7. search in Explore File by type automaticlly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    search in Explore File by type automaticlly: Hi , i dont know why but something happend and its didnt work i want when im search in Explore File its show results only by type without enter i mean even u type 1 key its start search automatic. if have someone have idea how fix that ?...
  8. Type here to search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Type here to search: Is there any way of making the box "type here to search" any smaller. I would just like to see the magnifying glass icon only. Win 10 Home. 145270
  9. folder type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folder type: In One Drive,are these files offline and when I go online,are the One Drive files ONLY ONLINE?Why is there a One Drive file on "MY PC"?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-type/a5be1646-3442-49c6-80c3-bc36a95ba66f"
  10. Automaticlly language install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automaticlly language install: Hi. I've installed sometime ago Russian keyboard, and after it I wanted to delete it. Since then the Russian language is downloading automatically. How do I make it stop? thanks,...