Windows 10: Search Indexing Issue!!!

Discus and support Search Indexing Issue!!! in Cortana to solve the problem; The Windows search is showing suspended in the Task manager and it is showing that search indexing is turned off in the search menu.Edition Windows 10... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Partha_841, May 12, 2021.

1. Search Indexing Issue!!!

The Windows search is showing suspended in the Task manager and it is showing that search indexing is turned off in the search menu.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version DevInstalled on ‎07-‎May-‎21OS build 21376.1Experience Windows 10 Feature Experience Pack 321.11803.0.3PLEASE HELP ME FIX IT!!

:)

Partha_841, May 12, 2021
  2. Jan Del Win User

Windows 10 indexing / search

Hi Erik,

System conflict is one of the possible reasons why the index built will not function properly. We suggest running the Search and Indexing troubleshooter by following these steps to resolve your issue:

• Open Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all.
    • Select Search and Indexing and select the proper scenario that you are experiencing on indexing and click
      Next for the troubleshooting to begin.
    Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, May 12, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Windows Search / Indexing Stops Completing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type Services.msc In the search box.
    • Select Windows Search
    • Restart the services and set the service as Automatic
    If the issue persist try performing Rebuilding Index again.

To rebuild the index follow the steps below:

• Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
    • Open Indexing Options in the Control Panel.
    • Select the Advanced button in the Indexing Options window.
    • Select Rebuild in the Troubleshooting section of the Advanced Options window.
    • Select OK when it asks if you’re sure you want to re-build the search index.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 12, 2021
  4. Search Indexing Issue!!!

search issue

Hi,

Most likely, this problem is caused by search and indexing issues on your computer. For us to resolve the issue, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for search and indexing. To run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Search and Indexing and click
      Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Gerard Qui, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Search Indexing Issue!!!

1. Search Indexing Issue!!! - Similar Threads - Search Indexing Issue

2. Search and Indexing Issues

in Cortana
    Search and Indexing Issues: I cannot manage to make Windows 10 search find shortcuts inside "%ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\".To be more specific, I created a 'test' folder with a 'test.txt' file inside, I put it in several locations and, each time I move it, I select it as the only option...
  3. Search and Indexing Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search and Indexing Issues: I cannot manage to make Windows 10 search find shortcuts inside "%ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\".To be more specific, I created a 'test' folder with a 'test.txt' file inside, I put it in several locations and, each time I move it, I select it as the only option...
  4. Search and Indexing Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. search indexing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search indexing: i cannot able to on search indexing and when i try to off or on the search indexing it is not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-indexing/4dfc976c-6238-4bd2-9da5-e390b5e5cbb3
  6. search indexing was turned off issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search indexing was turned off issue: This problem has been on my computer for a very long time and i'd like to fix it without having to reset it, i already tried checking windows search on services, i already rebuilt the search index, ran the troubleshooter, and i even went back to previous a restore point but...
  7. search indexing was turned off issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search indexing was turned off issue: This problem has been on my computer for a very long time and i'd like to fix it without having to reset it, i already tried checking windows search on services, i already rebuilt the search index, ran the troubleshooter, and i even went back to previous a restore point but...
  8. Help with likely Search/Indexing issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with likely Search/Indexing issues: Hi! Firstly, thanks for reading and giving me your time! I ran into the issues around late November (and I've been in a cycle of procrastinating and forgetting to make this post since), seemingly after my computer restarted incorrectly and I was hit with a blue screen,...
  9. Search and Indexing issue on new pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search and Indexing issue on new pc: So, I recently built a new pc and I was playing around with my indexing options, and now a problem has popped up for some reason when I search something using the startup menu that is related to my settings, it would pop up as a document. I also encountered another problem...
  10. Strange Search Indexer Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Search Indexer Issue: I've never encountered this bug before. So a few days ago, my Search Indexer decided to go strange on me. I wasn't able to find files on different drives that are connected to the computer. I did all 3 options at: Rebuild Search Index in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials...