Windows 10: Search is crashing at similar times in windows 10

Discus and support Search is crashing at similar times in windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello guys,so i have an issue with the Search app in windows 10,every day for the last 3 days it crashed around the same time 8,9,10 pm in that orderI... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Pekaaa1, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Pekaaa1 Win User

Search is crashing at similar times in windows 10

Hello guys,so i have an issue with the Search app in windows 10,every day for the last 3 days it crashed around the same time 8,9,10 pm in that orderI didnt use search at the time of the crash,it just happened by itself.When i look into the reliability monitor it says:A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\SearchApp.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: MoAppHangPackage Full Name: Microsoft.Windows.S

:)

Pekaaa1, Aug 23, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 23, 2022
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 23, 2022
  4. Search is crashing at similar times in windows 10

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 23, 2022
Thema:

Search is crashing at similar times in windows 10

1. Search is crashing at similar times in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Search crashing similar

2. Search is crashing at similar times in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search is crashing at similar times in windows 10: Hello guys,so i have an issue with the Search app in windows 10,every day for the last 3 days it crashed around the same time 8,9,10 pm in that orderI didnt use search at the time of the crash,it just happened by itself.When i look into the reliability monitor it says:A...
  3. Search is crashing at similar times in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search is crashing at similar times in windows 10: Hello guys,so i have an issue with the Search app in windows 10,every day for the last 3 days it crashed around the same time 8,9,10 pm in that orderI didnt use search at the time of the crash,it just happened by itself.When i look into the reliability monitor it says:A...
  4. windows 10 search bar crashing

in Cortana
    windows 10 search bar crashing: hey thereSearch bar icon keeps on crashing. I tried any solution online including PowerShell command. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-bar-crashing/1482f032-33a3-46e2-800a-ac4293f2fd74
  5. Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time: Is there a way to set the criteria in the Search Box with Time and Date? I'm trying to find any files that are affected in the whole computer by any changes I make to a certain file, e.g. Accounting Journals 2021....
  6. Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time: Is there a way to set the criteria in the Search Box with Time and Date? I'm trying to find any files that are affected in the whole computer by any changes I make to a certain file, e.g. Accounting Journals 2021....
  7. Windows 10 Explorer, Search by time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows programs to track screen time (similar to apple)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows programs to track screen time (similar to apple)?: I am looking for an application that can track screen time like apple. I don't want to have to update it each time either. I just want it to track whatever I am doing and put it into categories so I can look at it later similar to how I look at my screen time on my phone...
  9. Windows 10: Search doesn't work, Settings crashes every time

in Cortana
    Windows 10: Search doesn't work, Settings crashes every time: Hi! I currently run the recently updated Windows 10. I noticed recently that the Search function in the Start Menu and Explorer does not work. Even clicking the Search icon on the taskbar does nothing. I went on the internet to find any fixes for this and one solution...
  10. Search for Similar Images on Bing in Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Search for Similar Images on Bing in Windows 10 Photos app: How to: Search for Similar Images on Bing in Windows 10 Photos app How to Search for Similar Images on Bing in Windows 10 Photos app The Photos app included in Windows 10 is a universal app that allows you to enjoy, organize, edit, and share all your digital memories....