Windows 10: Search Isn't Working In Windows 10

Discus and support Search Isn't Working In Windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi! My name is Tanzil, I'm having this new issue with my PC from yesterday. When I type anything into the search box, the results don't appear, it... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by TheLost&Damned69, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Search Isn't Working In Windows 10

Hi! My name is Tanzil,

I'm having this new issue with my PC from yesterday. When I type anything into the search box, the results don't appear, it stays blank. I tried troubleshooting Search and Index but it didn't help me. I also rebuilt my index. I don't know why this problem appeared all of a sudden, so any help will be appreciated.

Regards, Tanzil (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

:)

TheLost&Damned69, Mar 14, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Search Isn't Working In Windows 10

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Search Isn't Working In Windows 10

1. Search Isn't Working In Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Search Isn't Working

2. Windows 10 Search not working

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search not working: Hi. When I'm trying to find something using Windows quick search or Windows + R it shows nothing. I can't search for applications or files, not even paint. [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows Audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio isn't working: Every week. I would come to my computer to see that the Audio service isn't running. When I would go into my services and try to restart windows audio endpoint (which is a solution) It would always take about 10 minutes, and after that It would say it failed and the Audio...
  4. Instagram Windows 10 isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram Windows 10 isn't working: My instagram app isn't working. I have a windows 10 and I've tried everything- resetting the app, deleting the app, restarting my computer. Far as I know, my dad has set a software/filter that doesn't allow me to access the app nor website. Every time I try to log in, it...
  5. keyboard isn't working for games/apps and cortana search bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard isn't working for games/apps and cortana search bar: for a while I've been having this problem where I can't type in the cortana search bar, which wasn't a big deal at first I just ignored it and found other ways to search, but this got really annoying when I couldn't sign into my microsoft account because I couldn't type in my...
  6. Windows 10 Search Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search Not Working: I just wrote a thread, but somehow it didn't post, So I guess I gotta write it again. Anyway, my search menu isn't working. When I try to search something, all I get is a blank result box. Here's a screenshot: [img] 109622
  7. Search isn't working

in Windows 10 Support
    Search isn't working: I'm talking about pressing <Windows> and typing in a shortcut name that lives in C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs. Simply put, it doesn't find the shortcut. And I don't feel like rebuilding the entire index, since I doubt it will solve...
  8. Windows 10 Search not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search not working.: So I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and ever since the windows search bar hasn't been working like it should. If I type in a program that's installed on my computer it wont show up. Literally nothing can be found when I type in an application thats installed on my PC. I've...
  9. Windows 10 isn't working right, programs and search queues won't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 isn't working right, programs and search queues won't load: What started out as a issue regarding a corrupt Windows file that prevents my new PC from getting an internet connection via Ethernet has ended up become something even worse. I just got my new PC on Saturday and when I first started up a day later on my new desk, the...
  10. Windows 10 search not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 search not working: Win 10 search is not working. I did get it to work by signing in as a local account and than back to signing in with a microsoft account. After a reboot it works. I wonder if it has something to do with Cortrana? Is there a way to reset or reinstall Win 10 search app? 11817