Windows 10: Search Issue

Discus and support Search Issue in Cortana to solve the problem; Guys, I can't see the search results because the black portion is blocking the search results. I'm in Windows 10 version 20H2, and don't want to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by John Edward De Leon, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Search Issue

Guys, I can't see the search results because the black portion is blocking the search results. I'm in Windows 10 version 20H2, and don't want to downgrade. How do I fix this problem?

Search Issue [​IMG]

:)

John Edward De Leon, Dec 17, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 17, 2020
  3. search issue

Hi,

Most likely, this problem is caused by search and indexing issues on your computer. For us to resolve the issue, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for search and indexing. To run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Search and Indexing and click
      Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Search Issue

Search issues in windows 10

Hello Steven,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to run the inbuilt troubleshooter for search and check if the issue persists.

Follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
      • Click View all from the left pane and select Search and Indexing.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Search Issue

1. Search Issue - Similar Threads - Search Issue

2. Windows Search Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Search Issues: In old windows it was easy to find files, by type, sort it by dates etc. The current search functionality is totally broken, it reminds me of many websites that are better indexed by google than the sites.Why has Windows search become so useless? Does anyone know how to get...
  3. Windows Search Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search Issues: In old windows it was easy to find files, by type, sort it by dates etc. The current search functionality is totally broken, it reminds me of many websites that are better indexed by google than the sites.Why has Windows search become so useless? Does anyone know how to get...
  4. Windows Search Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue with random letters being typed when using Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with random letters being typed when using Search: There seems to be a problem with the "language" setting on my HP All In One Desktop computer. I constantly have to reset the English language. I have done this in settings many times, had an HP assistant attempt it for me as well but to no avail. This is a new computer as of...
  6. Issue with random letters being typed when using Search

Issue with random letters being typed when using Search: There seems to be a problem with the "language" setting on my HP All In One Desktop computer. I constantly have to reset the English language. I have done this in settings many times, had an HP assistant attempt it for me as well but to no avail. This is a new computer as of...
  7. Search Bar Auto Click issue

Search Bar Auto Click issue: Hi, I am unsure what happens as currently whenever I click on my search bar, it auto clicks out and the tab immediately closes. The other functions on my laptop worked fine as I initially thought that it was due to a faulty touchpad. I also though it was a software patch...
  8. Search Bar Auto Click issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Bar Auto Click issue: Hi, I am unsure what happens as currently whenever I click on my search bar, it auto clicks out and the tab immediately closes. The other functions on my laptop worked fine as I initially thought that it was due to a faulty touchpad. I also though it was a software patch...
  9. Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.: Hello, Whenever I use my search bar some graphical error pops up as shown in the image attached, it also comes with some other apps like when using kmplayer the strips flicker in the corners. This started happening after I reinstalled my windows....
  10. Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Have an issue when opening search and some apps and there some black strips come and flicker.: Hello, Whenever I use my search bar some graphical error pops up as shown in the image attached, it also comes with some other apps like when using kmplayer the strips flicker in the corners. This started happening after I reinstalled my windows....