Windows 10: Search malfunction
Discus and support Search malfunction in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My search is not working well. It works for couple of searches then hangs in third or fourth attempt. It does work before properly but when I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lemuel_robel69, Nov 21, 2022.
Thema:
Search malfunction
Loading...
-
Search malfunction - Similar Threads - Search malfunction
-
Windows 11 Begins Automatically Indexing Your Most-Used Folders for Search
in Windows 10 NewsWindows 11 Begins Automatically Indexing Your Most-Used Folders for Search: Microsoft has begun rolling out a Windows 11 Search feature that can automatically add frequently used folders to the operating system's search index. Microsoft says "Windows now automatically indexes your most used folders," putting files from those locations into later... -
Microsoft Makes Bing and Store Suggestions Optional in Windows 11 Search Worldwide
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Makes Bing and Store Suggestions Optional in Windows 11 Search Worldwide: Microsoft has issued an optional update for Windows 11 which enables users to prevent web-based Bing results and listings from the Microsoft Store appearing in the built-in search tool, as part of the KB5120998 update. This feature, which Microsoft had already been obliged... -
System Tray malfunctioning - Can't access Action Center, Search Bar, Windows Button...
in Windows 10 GamingSystem Tray malfunctioning - Can't access Action Center, Search Bar, Windows Button...: So as the title states, for whatever reason half the functions of my taskbar are no longer accessable. Here's a list of what isn't working anymore and how it's not working.- Action Center - Can't open- Pinned Apps - Can't right-click- Search Bar - Can't access- Windows Button... -
System Tray malfunctioning - Can't access Action Center, Search Bar, Windows Button...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsSystem Tray malfunctioning - Can't access Action Center, Search Bar, Windows Button...: So as the title states, for whatever reason half the functions of my taskbar are no longer accessable. Here's a list of what isn't working anymore and how it's not working.- Action Center - Can't open- Pinned Apps - Can't right-click- Search Bar - Can't access- Windows Button... -
System Tray malfunctioning - Can't access Action Center, Search Bar, Windows Button...
in Windows 10 CustomizationSystem Tray malfunctioning - Can't access Action Center, Search Bar, Windows Button...: So as the title states, for whatever reason half the functions of my taskbar are no longer accessable. Here's a list of what isn't working anymore and how it's not working.- Action Center - Can't open- Pinned Apps - Can't right-click- Search Bar - Can't access- Windows Button... -
Search malfunction
in Windows 10 GamingSearch malfunction: My search is not working well. It works for couple of searches then hangs in third or fourth attempt. It does work before properly but when I installed updates 2 weeks ago it suddenly happen. I dont have options to uninstall updates or perform system restore as of the moment... -
Search malfunction
in Windows 10 CustomizationSearch malfunction: My search is not working well. It works for couple of searches then hangs in third or fourth attempt. It does work before properly but when I installed updates 2 weeks ago it suddenly happen. I dont have options to uninstall updates or perform system restore as of the moment... -
Search bar color malfunction
in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and DebuggingSearch bar color malfunction: After the latest windows 10 2004 version, this happened to the search bar. Most of it turns white. When I hover over it or click it, it turns back to normal, however, it turns back to this bug.PS: I am in dark mode.... -
Settings app malfunction: can't find any results via search bar -- yet window general...
in CortanaSettings app malfunction: can't find any results via search bar -- yet window general...: Yes I have updated the computer umpteen times and reset the windows store app. And I have reset and re-indexed the the search "indexing options" thing. I also hit the "troubleshoot search and indexing" I even did an sfc/ scannow on command prompt all to no avail. The problem...