Windows 10: Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word to find a slide on PPT multiple documents

Discus and support Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word to find a slide on PPT multiple documents in Cortana to solve the problem; Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word to find a slide on PPT multiple documents... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Coordinator3, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word to find a slide on PPT multiple documents

Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word to find a slide on PPT multiple documents

:)

Coordinator3, Feb 20, 2023
  2. lbeck Win User

How to make blank ppt slides default

No - unless I'm missing something.
    • Your first URL directs me to a course teaser that shows how to ADD blank slides, The user still needs to delete the first and subsequent templates.
    • The second URL tries to sell me "Grammerly"
    PPT appears to use the term "design themes" when discussing defaults or saved options. I've followed the suggestions and did searches but still cannot find a solution to my preferences.

lbeck, Feb 20, 2023
  3. Search comments of multiple Word documents at once

Hello,

Is there a way to search the comments of multiple Word documents in a folder at once without having to open individual documents? I've used "content:" to search within multiple documents, but this does not flag text that appears in comments.

apolenske_ila, Feb 20, 2023
  4. MisterEd Win User

Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word to find a slide on PPT multiple documents

How to make blank ppt slides default

Here is a quick way to do this on a one time basis without creating a template:

Note I did this in PowerPoint 2019 but I checked and it also works in PowerPoint 2010.

1. Select > View > Slide Master

Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word  to find a slide on PPT multiple documents 66726d1652733541t-how-make-blank-ppt-slides-default-2022-05-16-15_02_43-presentation1-powerpoint.jpg

2. Select Blank slide in list on left

Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word  to find a slide on PPT multiple documents 66727d1652733541t-how-make-blank-ppt-slides-default-2022-05-16-15_02_55-presentation1-powerpoint.jpg

3. Drag it and drop it in 3rd place from top

Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word  to find a slide on PPT multiple documents 66728d1652733541t-how-make-blank-ppt-slides-default-2022-05-16-15_03_09-presentation1-powerpoint.jpg

4. Select > View > Normal

Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word  to find a slide on PPT multiple documents 66729d1652733541t-how-make-blank-ppt-slides-default-2022-05-16-15_03_20-presentation1-powerpoint.jpg

5. From then on when you select New Slide it will by default be a blank slide

Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word  to find a slide on PPT multiple documents 366730d1652733541t-how-make-blank-ppt-slides-default-2022-05-16-15_03_39-greenshot.jpg

MisterEd, Feb 20, 2023
Thema:

1. Search My PC windows 10 using a certain word to find a slide on PPT multiple documents - Similar Threads - Search using certain

2. Can't find my documents using Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my documents using Search: Oh, my god, I hate Windows 11. What an abysmal program.New computer, unfortunately installed with it. Why in heaven's name can't I type a file name into the Search bar and get my damn files to come up? The only thing this horrid program will find is Favorites with whatever...
  3. Can't find my documents using Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my documents using Search: Oh, my god, I hate Windows 11. What an abysmal program.New computer, unfortunately installed with it. Why in heaven's name can't I type a file name into the Search bar and get my damn files to come up? The only thing this horrid program will find is Favorites with whatever...
  4. PPT slides on second monitor?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    PPT slides on second monitor?: I'm editing a PowerPoint presentation in [W10/Office 365] and want to view individual slides on a second monitor so that I can see detail. This is different from showing a presentation on a second monitor. I have software Display Fusion Pro 9.7.1. Educate me or tell me that...
  5. My document saved in Word ,Excel and PPt not accessible

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My document saved in Word ,Excel and PPt not accessible: Since the recent window upgrade my documents are not opening any more. Pls see the attached error screenshot. Kindly advise on what to do to access and edit my saved documents on my laptop, Thanks...
  6. Windows Search Not Finding Documents

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Search Not Finding Documents: I'm using Windows 10, and every time I search for a document in the search bar, nothing comes up except for Bing search results. This has been happening for a few days now and it may be due to some update as the search results look different than before. I tried running the...
  7. Saving a Word document on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a Word document on my PC: When I "Save as" of a Word document, I save it to OneDrive...but it doesn't show up their, I assume its because this is saved in the "cloud". I would also like to access this on my PC when I am not on the internet... How do I do this? Thanks...
  8. Word windows sliding around

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word windows sliding around: Hi. I'm using Word 2013 on Windows 10 with dual monitors. (Just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 pro.) Every time I drag a Word window from one screen to the other it flies across the screen and I have to wrangle it into the position I want. I thought it might be due to...
  9. Can't search documents using 'find' in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't search documents using 'find' in Windows 10: Hi, I have a new PC with Windows 10 (previously had Windows 7). I could easily search any document in Windows 7 by hitting the 'find' option in the document and typing in a key word. In windows 10 the same process doesn't 'find' anything. Help please as I use this function a...
  10. Search does not find my documents (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Search does not find my documents (Windows 10): I've a cloud drive linked to two computers. There's a document called "panoramio stats" on this cloud drive. When I press the windows button followed by "pano" the document is listed by the best matches. When I do the same on the other computer, then the document is not...