Windows 10: Search not flowing as proportionally on an activity

Discus and support Search not flowing as proportionally on an activity in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; with regard to the bar showing the amount done it is as I would think it should. It starts and travels ahead before it gets about across and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ironfist, Apr 4, 2017.

1. ironfist Win User

Search not flowing as proportionally on an activity

with regard to the bar showing the amount done it is as I would think it should.

It starts and travels ahead before it gets about across and then pauses a long period of time before the running is finished.

Why doesn't it go evenly?
    Search not flowing as proportionally on an activity [​IMG]

:)

ironfist, Apr 4, 2017

2. Search for an event or activity in Calendar app on Windows 10.

Wow. More than 1/2 way through 2017, and Microsoft doesn't provide a built-in way to search its Windows 10 native Calendar app.?!?

That is VERY strange...the programming required shouldn't be difficult!

I wonder if there is some back-end, architecture problem, given that both the Search feature AND the following feature are nonexistent. :-?

Microsoft officially says in its FAQ that its Windows 10 native Calendar app cannot display future events beyond a certain time frame. (This includes events which a user has manually entered.)

If it doesn't have the capability to KNOW about a bunch of events, they can't be searched. One would think that events WITHIN the displayable time frame WOULD be able to be searched.

Curiouser and curiouser...

pigletbunny, Apr 4, 2017
  3. Search for an event or activity in Calendar app on Windows 10.

I downloaded an app called "Search Total". It searches the calendar for you. Works pretty good.

JohnColonna, Apr 4, 2017
  4. ironfist Win User

So as 30 seconds passes it looks like this

by 35 seconds it looks like this

for 40 seconds having passed it looks like this

in 1 minute 20 seconds it looks like this

on 2 minutes 40 seconds it looks like this

ironfist, Apr 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Search not flowing as proportionally on an activity - Similar Threads - Search flowing proportionally

2. test flow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  3. test flow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  4. test flow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Extra Monitor proportions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extra Monitor proportions: I have connected a second monitor to my laptop and the larger screen is displaying a smaller section than that of my laptop. Meaning that when I am in display settings, the 2 screen, the second monitor, is a quarter of the size of my 1 screen, aka my laptop. Can I fix this or...
  6. Logitech Flow problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logitech Flow problem: Hello, I have a local network, part wired and part wireless. Core of the network is a TP-link unmanaged gigabit switch, so tools like wireshark will not be very effective. I am trying to setup Logitech Flow between my laptop (wireless) and my media server (both wired and...
  7. proportionally accurate display confused

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    proportionally accurate display confused: I have just installed Windows 7 Home Premium on my computer. However, I'm having trouble finding drivers for it's internal graphics card, an Intel915G/915GV/910GL. For most things I don't really care, but for photography I must have a proportionally accurate image. There are...
  8. Samsung Flow Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Flow Unavailable: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My pc specs are also shown. Please advise what's wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-flow-unavailable/2a6baac2-8bda-4a79-8717-87e0aca3e847
  9. A Frap Up of 'Epic' Proportions!

in Windows 10 Support
    A Frap Up of 'Epic' Proportions!: Hi Guys I think I've Screwed up 'Big Time!' My System which I found thus: Control Panel>System>Right Clicked on the HD Symbol. This is what came up: Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Quad CPU Q6600@2.4 GHz 4GB Ram 32 Bit Operating System X64 Based Processor Nvidea...
  10. Welcome to Microsoft Flow

in Windows 10 News
    Welcome to Microsoft Flow: Welcome to Microsoft Flow Over the past decade we’ve seen an unprecedented explosion in the use of the cloud. Today, you can do just about anything via the web, from ordering a car to submitting an expense report, from your personal life to your work life. These cloud...