Windows 10: Search now supports dark theme

Discus and support Search now supports dark theme in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iu0h8i/search_now_supports_dark_theme/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jenmsft, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Search now supports dark theme

/u/jenmsft, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS

Brink, Sep 16, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 16, 2020
  4. PJBull Win User

Search now supports dark theme

Dark Theme

Hello again,

I've repaired Office 365, I've had a look at the registry but made no change to it as it was already set to the dark theme.

Are you suggesting that reinstalling Office 365 will do the trick ?

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Search now supports dark theme

1. Search now supports dark theme - Similar Threads - Search supports dark

2. Windows search Bar stuck in dark theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search Bar stuck in dark theme: When I use the windows search bar and type the theme is in dark theme. It used to be in light theme and It changed to dark without me changing something. The issue is I can't make the background white without windows taking away the feature to have the task bar green. Does...
  3. Windows search Bar stuck in dark theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows search Bar stuck in dark theme: When I use the windows search bar and type the theme is in dark theme. It used to be in light theme and It changed to dark without me changing something. The issue is I can't make the background white without windows taking away the feature to have the task bar green. Does...
  4. Search Box with Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Box with Dark Theme: Hi there! I really like the Windows 10 white search Box in the taskbar but I also like the Dark theme of Windows 10 as it is good for eyes. But when I turned on the Dark theme, the search box also changes its colour to dark that I don't like. Please fix this....
  5. Starting to roll out dark theme support for Search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Starting to roll out dark theme support for Search: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iu1ula/starting_to_roll_out_dark_theme_support_for_search/
  6. Windows dark theme, what about search?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows dark theme, what about search?: So I like the Dark Theme, but I can't figure out how to get a dark background when I hit windows key and use the built-in search. I use that a lot. That's how I open almost all prorgams, too. When I want to open Chrome for example, I hit windows, C,h,r, enter and it opens...
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  8. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243