Windows 10: Search on taskbar Version 20H2 Windows 10

Discus and support Search on taskbar Version 20H2 Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My search (looks like magnifying glass) and also search on Start Menu do not work. I have tried several suggestions all to no avail. Please help Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shiron, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Shiron Win User

Search on taskbar Version 20H2 Windows 10

My search (looks like magnifying glass) and also search on Start Menu do not work.
    I have tried several suggestions all to no avail. Please help
    Thanks
    Ron

:)

Shiron, Nov 17, 2020
  2. I_askYou Win User

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

Hi Jos,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in taskbar settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to show search bar in the taskbar and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Then click on Search.

3. Select Search box from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit finding Search box in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Search on taskbar Version 20H2 Windows 10

Windows 10 version 20H2

I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version
    2004?

Thanks.

Richard Alan, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Search on taskbar Version 20H2 Windows 10

1. Search on taskbar Version 20H2 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Search taskbar Version

2. Different 20H2 versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Different 20H2 versions: I had to manually install 20H2 on one computer while the rest went through WU. All the WU machines are on a higher version (19042.630). I prefer all my computers to be on the same version. How do I update to match? 168179
  3. Windows 10 Version 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 20H2 Update: Hey! I'm just running an update on my Asus x540 laptop and the status went from; Getting things ready, Installing and then back to getting things ready. The thing is I didn't catch the install go all the way to 100% and the Getting things ready" status is stuck at 99%....
  4. Windows 10 version 20H2 update

Windows 10 version 20H2 update: Hi, A few days back when I checked for updates in Windows Update, I was offered to download and install the Windows 10 version 20H2. Apparently, as soon as I clicked the "Download and install" option, it started checking for updates again and automatically the update...
  5. Update Version 20H2

Update Version 20H2: Hallo Nach dem Update habe ich alle Kacheln verloren und die Windows- Taste funktioniert nicht mehr. Alle Verknüpfungen in der Tastleiste sind weg. Neustart "Fatal Error" , blauer Bildschirm. Nochmals neu gestartet und Update deinstalliert. Keine Kacheln mehr, Taskleiste...
  6. Windows 10 version 20H2

Windows 10 version 20H2: I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version 2004? Thanks....
  7. Search box version # 20H2 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Search box version # 20H2 Windows 10: My search box does not work at all. I have been all over the net with all kinds of "solutions" but none of them fixed my problem. Is there any one who knows whats going on and will be able to fix this. It is giving me a headache and I am just about to reset this PC. Please...
  8. Search box vrsion # 20H2 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Search box vrsion # 20H2 Windows 10: My search box does not work at all. I have been all over the net with all kinds of "solutions" but none of them fixed my problem. Is there any one who knows whats going on and will be able to fix this. It is giving me a headache and I am just about to reset this PC. Please...
  9. Windows 10, Version 20H2 Update

Windows 10, Version 20H2 Update: I downloaded the update around1:00 AM. Around 3:00 PM, windows started popping up: 1 This computer is blocked. Call Microsoft Help at 888-524-0410; 2 Norton- device is blocked; one other window with no identifier. This hadn't happened for at least three years. Of course, I...
  10. Regarding Version 20H2 of Windows

Regarding Version 20H2 of Windows: Hello everyone, just a general question. Has Windows Version 20H2 been released for everyone or is it only for insiders as of 30th September? Thanks & Regards Sagnik...