Windows 10: Search problem after windows 10 update

Discus and support Search problem after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Heyy helper, I just updated my windows lappy and now after some time while I was working on it I realised that I had to press the enter key after I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GAMER_YOHITH05, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Search problem after windows 10 update

Heyy helper, I just updated my windows lappy and now after some time while I was working on it I realised that I had to press the enter key after I had entered the keywords that I had to search..... Is there a way where u can revert it back to like the old windows where as u typed the keywords the search results show up???

submitted by /u/GAMER_YOHITH05
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GAMER_YOHITH05, Jan 9, 2021

2. FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Thanks for this and your step by step. My search for updates only took 10 minutes after your guide.

Spaceman Spiff, Jan 9, 2021
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 9, 2021
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Search problem after windows 10 update

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Search problem after windows 10 update

1. Search problem after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Search problem update

2. Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update: After the most recent Windows Update, the search button doesn't seem to work. It keeps loading, and then crashes again. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-not-working-after-update/a08a09b6-0708-4ff5-8543-21602daa8905
  3. Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update: After the most recent Windows Update, the search button doesn't seem to work. It keeps loading, and then crashes again. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-not-working-after-update/a08a09b6-0708-4ff5-8543-21602daa8905
  4. Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

in Cortana
  5. Search problems after upgrading to windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search problems after upgrading to windows 10 20H2: I upgraded to this update yesterday (from windows updates), it was available automatically. But after upgrading, I faced this problem: Whenever I start typing in start menu, search doesn't appear. When I click on search bar, then type something, no results (in fact nothing)...
  6. windows 10 search problem

in Cortana
    windows 10 search problem: Hi, i can't open any settings when i search for them in the search bar but for my applications, they work just fine. Also my thumbnails for my applications are gone. I have tried several things like resetting cortana, resetting indexing, ... but none of those worked for me....
  7. Windows 10 Search Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Search Problems: Original thread 'File Explorer search not working in Windows 10 1909 ' has been LOCKED. Just follow up from latest posting. Update KB4535996 was available as option yesterday morning, disappeared this morning, has not installed as noted from 'Installed Updates'. Last posting...
  8. Windows 10 search problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 search problem: Windows 10 Search Stops Working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-problem/044ab486-8c96-47de-b644-7f40c557beca
  9. Windows 10 random BSODs after 1803 update - Windows Search Service problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 random BSODs after 1803 update - Windows Search Service problem?: Long story short, I've spent the last few weeks trying to root cause a problem with BSODs that pop up within 30 seconds of booting into normal Windows 10, that started immediately after the 1803 update was pushed to my PC. Safe mode works fine, and diagnostic boots work...
  10. Windows 10 search problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 search problem: Hey, I'm new to this site and have just downloaded windows 10 from windows 7within the past 24 hours to discover it doesn't take keyboard inputs well. Whenever I try to type into a word processor(ms word), or a search engine such as chrome, edge etc. the program freezes. The...