Windows 10: Search question

Discus and support Search question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I search either folders or sub-folders and hesitate for more than a few seconds, I am taken right back to the start. Is there a way to correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnPauley, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Search question

When I search either folders or sub-folders and hesitate for more than a few seconds, I am taken right back to the start. Is there a way to correct this so that any hesitation allows me to remain in place or gives me up to 60 – 90 seconds before going back to the start?

:)

JohnPauley, Jun 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 search question

Hi Steve,

Typing in the search box will provide suggestions and answers to your questions, and search results from your PC and the web. We would like to ask some questions for clarification:

• Did you make any changes on your PC before the issue started?
    • Have you tried searching different files and check if the issue persists?
    • Did you try to check if there available updates for your Windows 10?
    We also recommend that you follow these steps to run the
    Search and Indexing Troubleshooter to resolve issues with searching files in Windows 10:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    Regards.

Nathaniel Mon, Jun 12, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Search Question

Which is why I suggested he try there instead. TPU is too limited of a user base to search here alone for anything gaming related.

rtwjunkie, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Search question

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Search question

1. Search question - Similar Threads - Search question

2. Question about search filtering: GamePass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about search filtering: GamePass: Hello. I have MSstore and Xboxstore installed. I was currently on PC game pass I upgraded to xbox ultamate gamepass. Is there a way to perform a search filter to only show gamepass games. Is there a way to not show gamepass games. If yes How? Both MSstore and Xboxstore have...
  3. Question about search filtering: GamePass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about search filtering: GamePass: Hello. I have MSstore and Xboxstore installed. I was currently on PC game pass I upgraded to xbox ultamate gamepass. Is there a way to perform a search filter to only show gamepass games. Is there a way to not show gamepass games. If yes How? Both MSstore and Xboxstore have...
  4. I have searched the question, but I didn't found the solution to solve my problem. My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have searched the question, but I didn't found the solution to solve my problem. My...: COMPUTER NAMENGUYEN_THONGSYSTEM PRODUCT NAMELENOVO 82SNBIOSJ4CN37WW 03/17/2023OS BUILD22621.1.amd64fre.ni_release.220506-1250PLATFORM ROLEMobileCONNECTED STANDBYSupportedREPORT TIME2023-09-1011:24:20Information about each currently installed batteryBATTERY...
  5. I have searched the question, but I didn't found the solution to solve my problem. My...

I have searched the question, but I didn't found the solution to solve my problem. My...: COMPUTER NAMENGUYEN_THONGSYSTEM PRODUCT NAMELENOVO 82SNBIOSJ4CN37WW 03/17/2023OS BUILD22621.1.amd64fre.ni_release.220506-1250PLATFORM ROLEMobileCONNECTED STANDBYSupportedREPORT TIME2023-09-1011:24:20Information about each currently installed batteryBATTERY...
  6. BING AI icon in the search box on Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BING AI icon in the search box on Windows 10 question: On my Windows 11 desktop PC there's a Bing AI icon a part of the search box within the task bar. I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop and although I read somewhere that the same Bing AI icon should be part of the search box as well, I'm not seeing the icon and was...
  7. BING AI icon in the search box on Windows 10 question

BING AI icon in the search box on Windows 10 question: On my Windows 11 desktop PC there's a Bing AI icon a part of the search box within the task bar. I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop and although I read somewhere that the same Bing AI icon should be part of the search box as well, I'm not seeing the icon and was...
  8. BING AI icon in the search box on Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. hello, i have a question, there is a "ntlhost.exe" from my computer, when i searching about...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, i have a question, there is a "ntlhost.exe" from my computer, when i searching about...: hello, i have a question, there is a "ntlhost.exe" from my computer, when i searching about that , it called a virus, is it true? should i delete it? thank you...
  10. hello, i have a question, there is a "ntlhost.exe" from my computer, when i searching about...

hello, i have a question, there is a "ntlhost.exe" from my computer, when i searching about...: hello, i have a question, there is a "ntlhost.exe" from my computer, when i searching about that , it called a virus, is it true? should i delete it? thank you...