Windows 10: Search still not working on Windows 10.

Discus and support Search still not working on Windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Search not working on Windows 10. I have posted on here, I think I have read and tried the recommended solutions but still have Search not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rasputin372, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Search still not working on Windows 10.

Search not working on Windows 10. I have posted on here, I think I have read and tried the recommended solutions but still have Search not working. According to Microsoft, when I tried Recovery, all my updates appear right. Is there anything that will solve the problem? All and any suggestions would be very welcome.

Windows 10. 64bit. 2004. 19041.508

Thank you.

:)

Rasputin372, Oct 2, 2020

2. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 2, 2020
  4. EarthDog Win User

Search still not working on Windows 10.

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Search still not working on Windows 10.

1. Search still not working on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Search still working

2. Windows Search still not working after March Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search still not working after March Updates: Similar to other threads, I have been unable to use the Windows Search feature, either in the bar at the bottom toolbar or in a file folder. When I click into it, it looks like it is about to pop up, but then it immediately closes. Here are the other threads I've seen, with...
  3. Windows Search still not working after March Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search still not working after March Updates: Similar to other threads, I have been unable to use the Windows Search feature, either in the bar at the bottom toolbar or in a file folder. When I click into it, it looks like it is about to pop up, but then it immediately closes. Here are the other threads I've seen, with...
  4. Windows Search still not working after March Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Search and Pop-Up Calendar STILL not working on Windows 10

in Cortana
    Search and Pop-Up Calendar STILL not working on Windows 10: I am pretty upset because with recent updates in the last couple of months, I have lost my ability to click on the Pop-Up Calendar bottom right of Windows 10 screen or do a search in Windows of ANY KIND. I went through ALL of the suggestions given me, and the only thing we...
  6. Windows 10 file search SUCKS still!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 file search SUCKS still!?: Saw the thread 5 years ago, still garbo imo. submitted by /u/BTworld361 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcuap6/windows_10_file_search_sucks_still/
  7. My search bar on Windows 10 is still not working?

in Cortana
    My search bar on Windows 10 is still not working?: I have attempted many suggested fixes with no luck. I see where 'most' have been restored yet mine has not. My computer is only a month old. I upgraded from a Windows 7 operating system that I had for 10 years on my old computer. Can this be fixed???...
  8. Windows 10 search still not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 search still not working: I've heard many news reports saying the search function has been fixed. But I've restarted my laptop many times and it still doesn't work. However all the computers in my office have a working search and they have the same build of Windows I do. What gives? Anyone else still...
  9. My Windows 10 search bar still isn't working

in Cortana
    My Windows 10 search bar still isn't working: I understand there was a Microsoft problem on Feb. 5, 2020 regarding the Windows 10 search bar appearing as a black screen. Well, my system has been powered off and it is still a black screen. Why isn't Microsoft addressing this?...
  10. Windows Search still not working after KB4522355

in Cortana
    Windows Search still not working after KB4522355: Does Microsoft intend to fix the Search problems in the November (major) update? The search function is till not working correctly after the latest update of late October, (KB4522355). In Outlook, when I search for a particular email address or an individual's name, I only...